ADVERTISEMENT

A ? for those at the game. From the views of the fans on TV and the sound

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
of the crowd it appeared to be predominately Gamecock fans in attendance. Again, for those at the game what would be your guess as to the ratio of Gamecock fans to hole fans?

Couldn't tell you a ratio but, my childhood friend and his wonderful wife (both 6yr UNC grads) were amazed about the "number of red" (I corrected him on the shade of garnet) fans that were in attendance. We did out number them. The light rail ride back to I-485 was a prominent SEC crowd .. though a quiet one. We did all agree that we were ready to get back to South Cakalki.

Not that it really matters but just judging from the TV as the crowd was being panned and the sound of the crowd when USC did something good, I thought it was something like 80% USC, 20%, holes.

Couldn't tell you a ratio but, my childhood friend and his wonderful wife (both 6yr UNC grads) were amazed about the "number of red" (I corrected him on the shade of garnet) fans that were in attendance. We did out number them. The light rail ride back to I-485 was a prominent SEC crowd .. though a quiet one. We did all agree that we were ready to get back to South Cakalki.

I wonder why the crowd was so quite on the light rail ride back? Was everyone expecting to have won by a larger margin?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT