ADVERTISEMENT

A new season begins tonight without the three amigos.

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
South Carolina women's soccer starts their season tonight against Florida State, but will be without the three amigos Ryan Gareis, the older Zullomeister and Lauren Chang in which those kids played a lot of games at South Carolina and at least participated in two Elite Eight games (2019 and 2021 not sure about 2017), and they will be missed.

South Carolina do have some veterans coming back with Harris, Samantha Chang, the lawyer Griffiths, Dixon and Barry. South Carolina has a dynamic duo with the younger Zullomeister and Patrick (no. 7 is electric). Also, Hahn is capable of scoring some exciting goals. Like to see Coman break out of that jinx and have a great season. South Carolina should have another good to great season.

Lastly, for five or six selective home games this season, you can booze it up at Stone stadium while watching the team play.

So howd they do?
Game ended in a scoreless tie, but I think Florida State won the midfield battle which in my opinion resulting in the Seminoles having more shots than South Carolina. South Carolina definitely missed Lauren Chang with taking the set pieces and having Gareis blasting down the left side of the field. I am really impress with the three freshmen Shae O'Rourke, Shay Montgomery and Micah Bryant.

I think South Carolina could win the SEC Eastern division and have a chance at winning the regular season outright.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT