ADVERTISEMENT

A victory against Florida will fix everything....

MTsumner92

Jul 31, 2005
for now and we will be back in it. A loss will start the panic. If we are going to upset someone....it will be this weekend. Hard to see after Ole Miss coughed up 50. If we hold Florida to less than 30 then I will consider our defense very good. Can our offense score 31? We will see.

Reactions: Brutal Rooster
for now and we will be back in it. A loss will start the panic. If we are going to upset someone....it will be this weekend. Hard to see after Ole Miss coughed up 50. If we hold Florida to less than 30 then I will consider our defense very good. Can our offense score 31? We will see.

It's too early for a hit on the bong...

That is what all of us hoped last year after the UGA win but at least this year we have a little QB depth. RH just wasn't the same the rest of the year after his injury in that game.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
It can happen, yeah, that would be great. But don’t turn around and lose to Vanderbilt!

Reactions: jonesz21
for now and we will be back in it.

Jpi9CvA.gif

Meh, winning one in the beginning of the season still leaves a lot of time to lose some at the end. That works both ways too. UT was horrific at the beginning of last season - then turned things around and finished with 8 wins. I learned last season to wait until the end of the year instead of after each game to judge the season - that way I was only miserable once instead of eight times.

Would love a win vs Florida but as of today I expect a loss. And by a big margin Florida looks like a top 5 team with a top 5 coaching staff. But I would love a victory. No moral victories will do.

A victory over Florida doesn't fix everything any more than the UGA win last year. The only thing that will fix things is consistently winning. If we head into the second half of the season at 2-3, it will be very hard to be excited. 3-2 however will mean we pulled an upset, and that we are winning consistently for now. It will be marked enough improvememt to shut up most of us who dislike Champ, and if we finish with 6 or more wins, I dont think too many will demand his head no matter what. I don't think it will happen, but I am hopeful that it could.

Reactions: vacock#
At 4:00 Saturday it’ll still be broke.

What is expected by some of us, imo, is a 10 point or less loss. We hang in there until the 4th and then lose it because of bad play calling, bad officiating (in our opinion) and/or poor execution. Anything more than a 10 point loss is another nail in Muschamps coffin!

1. Not going to happen.
2. We beat UGA last year, did that change anything? Spoiler alert: No

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT