ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Rodgers

Ratheolcoach

Jan 16, 2014
Hub City
www.edwardjones.com
Does anyone else think he looks like he may be on drugs or struggling with a substance problem? He’s thinner than he has been in years past and during His latest interview this week he looked rough and tonight pregame he looks “sauced”. Anyone else getting that vibe?

Does anyone else think he looks like he may be on drugs or struggling with a substance problem? He’s thinner than he has been in years past and during His latest interview this week he looked rough and tonight pregame he looks “sauced”. Anyone else getting that vibe?
I doubt he is a drug abuser unless it is pain killers. It does seem with all of his success, he has become a drama queen.

PASSINGCompAttPctYdsTDIntQBR
Aaron Rodgers222781.525540156.3
😛 😛 😛

Reactions: GamecockWarrior
You folks talking about his performance tonight missed my point. I never once mentioned his on field play, but please carry on trying to prove me wrong. Apparently I wasn’t the only one who noticed that he looked different.

Reactions: bucketdad
People always do it, but super irresponsible to speculate about alcohol/drug problems IMO. Serious accusation without any proof
I didn’t accuse him. I was genuinely concerned about his well being based off his appearance. I don’t care one way or the other about AR the football player. I do care about AR the person.

I didn’t accuse him. I was genuinely concerned about his well being based off his appearance. I don’t care one way or the other about AR the football player. I do care about AR the person.
I gotcha. I felt the same way when people speculated Caslen was drunk during that graduation speech, or that he had alcohol problems. Could I see it? Yeah, it was a compelling explanation in some ways. But man, I sure don't want someone saying I looked messed up at something if I wasn't. Just hits different when you're a little older and know people who have dealt with serious addiction problems etc.

He has discovered the power of psychedelics. It's not a drug problem. It's an alternative medicine that many are using. It helps people mentally. I wouldn't be surprised for him to have his bet season yet... even if he looks like hell.

ADVERTISEMENT