ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Sterling is a baller

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
Rewatched the Mizzou game last night...We have way more depth on our defensive front than we believed...Sterling, Kinlaw, Greene, Thompson are all very impressive

Rewatched the Mizzou game last night...We have way more depth on our defensive front than we believed...Sterling, Kinlaw, Greene, Thompson are all very impressive
Was exited for Sterling before the season. Nothing's changed.

Yep. I noticed him too during the game. He will be very good when it is all said and done.

Sterling appears to be very quick off the snap. He just needs to add a little more muscle and body mass this year. Next season, he should be a standout defensive end as a starter.

Sterling appears to be very quick off the snap. He just needs to add a little more muscle and body mass this year. Next season, he should be a standout defensive end as a starter.

exactly right...Just look at what Coach Dillman has done with our other linement in just 1 full year..The difference is amazing

Surprised we haven't seen Brad Johnson. All I've heard up to game day was that he was a certain to get snaps. I'm not saying this is bad, I prefer if possible, to get a RS hear in.

Also, do you think we see Blackshear this year?

Surprised we haven't seen Brad Johnson. All I've heard up to game day was that he was a certain to get snaps. I'm not saying this is bad, I prefer if possible, to get a RS hear in.

Also, do you think we see Blackshear this year?
I think I saw Blackshear in the State game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT