ADVERTISEMENT

ACC had a good 1st day on the tournament....

Always want that baby blue clad bunch to lose, unless they're squaring off vs. the Tillmanites.
If i have to pull for a team when those two tangle, WOW... Tough choice...
giphy.gif

Reactions: GarnetCocky1
bwahahahaha:p
How the ACC got 9 teams in this year was a joke! They always get so many in, most at very high seeds and still don’t do squat! Last year The Tarholes won it all but had to have some “miracle” officiating in the last two minutes to even beat Arkansas in the G’ville regional.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I still can't believe that we're worse than teams like Maryland Baltimore County or Davidson. But ye, objectively that's what the committee thinks.

Outside of UNC, the ACC didn't do anything last year either. Arkansas had a good shot to take them down in the second round, but the officials would have nothing to do with it.

There were a couple of awful calls that sealed Arkansas' fate.

The ACC has earned its creds over the years. The SEC improved this year and I think will continue to improve.
I agree. This year and last have been solid for the SEC. In fact you could argue last year was even better with 3 teams in the elite 8.

Coaching and talent appear to be on the rise across the board. There's not much of a gap between the two conferences at this time.

I agree. This year and last have been solid for the SEC. In fact you could argue last year was even better with 3 teams in the elite 8.

Coaching and talent appear to be on the rise across the board. There's not much of a gap between the two conferences at this time.
Not AS much - I'll go with you that far. SEC teams are bringing in the kind of coaches that show that they are serious about upgrading their basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT