AD Ray Tanner says SEC Network paying off early

Re: U$C ***

Originally posted by 67gamecock:
U$C
no, that's Southern Cal, for them the initials also stand for the

University of
Spoiled
Children

Sounds great Ray. Use that money to lower ticket prices, actually have concessions, and win football games.

That money should not be used to reward underperforming coaches. Extend Staleys contract but the rest of you can take a pay cut.

Ever been there? Except for the university and the Coliseum and Exposition Park across the street, the neighborhood around the school was a big shock to me. I felt like I should have hired a protection agency. Let's just say SoCal is not in Beverly Hills.

Originally posted by world famous 3rd base hecklers:

Originally posted by vacock#:
Maybe $5 million per school.
Let's see... I say re-invest it into the programs and bring in more recruits...
I say we just buy some more recruits with it!!
laugh.r191677.gif

Ever been there? Except for the university and the Coliseum and Exposition Park across the street, the neighborhood around the school was a big shock to me. I felt like I should have hired a protection agency. Let's just say SoCal is not in Beverly Hills.
lol, true, but go on campus sometime and count the number of late model BMWs, Mercedes and Lexus in the STUDENT parking lot.

Originally posted by CaliCock:

lol, true, but go on campus sometime and count the number of late model BMWs, Mercedes and Lexus in the STUDENT parking lot.
Probably no more more impressive than Lexington High's parking lot......or the greek village at USC. Amazing. My kids drove a VW & a Jeep at school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT