ADVERTISEMENT

Adding Ethernet connection to bedroom- Any recommendations ?

Don’t be so stupid and petty. I dont want or need a lecture from conspiracy theory nuts. If that includes you, add yourself to the list..
Man, you really need to get some help. You ask for help, then you go whacko on some guy that is offering information. If you dont want it you dont need to use it. Then you jump me for saying what an a$$hole you are. You are sociopathic. But I'm guessing you already know that. I guess maybe a troll that gets his rocks off when people reply to him. I hope nobody ever replies to anything you say anymore. What a pathetic loser. Done

Reactions: Ward Jr
And yet life expectancy in South Korea keeps going up every year without fail. (Hint: it’s because food related heart disease is the real killer in industrialized nations - that’s what drive American deaths up.). People will eventually die of something - and if you live long enough it will most likely be a cancer of some sort. But the most electric society in the world isn’t dying from EMFs.

And you can’t really talk about Covid in Africa because there’s no real testing/reporting ever going on.

Life expectancy and quality of life are completely different things. America is a great example. Chronic diseases are off the charts. People are now sick for decades of their life. Metabolic Disease and Mitochondrial dysfunction from excessive cellular stress in our environment and lifestyle.

No one is stating EMFs are the cause of everything. However, low level radiation taxes the cells 24/7 and leaves them more vulnerable to additional insults. It's like someone tapping on your shoulder. It's fine for awhile, but if they continue to tap it's going to become painful and eventually cause damage. EMFs degrade mitochondrial integrity and leave you more vulnerable to chronic disease at far earlier ages than prior generations.

Last edited:
Don’t be so stupid and petty. I dont want or need a lecture from conspiracy theory nuts. If that includes you, add yourself to the list..

Do us all a favor and the next time your headed to get your next booster shot, grab a WIFI booster too and place it in your bedroom for maximum coverage.

Look, you won’t find anyone more interested in health than me. I welcome studies on everything (especially the introduction of new factors into society). But EMFs have been one of the biggest conspiracy theories for a long time. First it was over sixty years ago and living near high voltage wires - nothing came of it. Then cell towers. Seriously, in California two decades ago I remember nutcases claiming the cell towers were why they were lazy and couldn’t work - and if you saw them you’d say they were just nutcases that didn’t want to work!

But it all just sticks around because of the internet and now it’s extra strong cell towers and wifi. Mind you - if there was a real issue lawyers would be bringing down the house (and making cash hand over fist as there’s no way to put the emf back in the bottle). But it’s just not there. There are studies, but so far they have never proven anything. Like literally proven nothing (and only serve to feed conspiracy theorists that want that to be true for some reason).

I happily wait to see more on this if there’s anything to it. I’d love to know. But so far the narrative is driven by people that think EMFs are inherently harmful (because that’s been a conspiracy theory since before I was born), and then they look for evidence that supports that on the internet - instead of people first looking at the evidence without bias to determine if EMFs are harmful. That’s not how you use evidence to find real answers. (And why most people that “do their own research” have no idea on how to do research.)

As Paleo mentioned, there's over 83,000 studies and counting on the study of human health and EMFs. If it was anything close to "settled science" - why in the world would those exist when there's absolutely no monetary incentive to conduct them?

You know good and well that law firms don't want to personally fund these cases because it's difficult to conclusively connect the dots. They are also up against wireless companies with endless resources and lobbyist money. Why do you believe there hasn't been a single vaccine injury case covered on the news? Last week, the German Ministry of Health released that now 1 out of 5000 Germans have been seriously injured by the vaccine. That was up from 1 out of 14000 from a couple of months prior. When they posted that information, Twitter censored it within hours. This is world we live in.

Last edited:
The message is always "safe and effective" until they inform you years later it wasn't actually "safe and effective" after all. Below is a US military report from 2020.

-------------------

Cockpit Electromagnetic Fields May Be Harming Pilots, The U.S. Military Fears
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...pilots-the-us-military-fears/?sh=60c948973d57

“Current cockpits are flooded with radio frequency (RF) noise from on-board emissions, communication links, and navigation electronics, including strong electromagnetic (EM) fields from audio headsets and helmet tracking technologies,” warns a new DARPA research project. “Pilots often report minor cognitive performance challenges during flight, and from 1993 to 2013, spatial disorientation in US Air Force pilots accounted for 72 Class A mishaps, 101 deaths, and 65 aircraft lost.”

The U.S. military fears that some of these crashes may have been caused by electromagnetic fields. But currently there is no way to be sure. “It has been hypothesized that the cockpit RF and EM fields may influence cognitive performance including task saturation, misprioritization, complacency and Spatial Disorientation,” DARPA notes. “However, EM fields and radio waves in cockpits are not currently monitored, little effort has been made to shield pilots from these fields, and the potential impacts of these fields on cognition have not been assessed.”

DARPA’s Impact of Cockpit Electro-Magnetics on Aircrew Neurology (ICEMAN) is a two-year project that aims to determine whether radio waves and magnetic fields are harming pilots. Previous DARPA research has found that “human brains sense magnetic fields, like those used by animals for navigation, and that this process is ‘jammed’ (i.e., disrupted) by radio waves (RF), impacting brainwaves and behavior. Furthermore, recent findings were the first to show that even weak RF fields and ‘earth strength’ magnetic fields have measurable, reproducible effects on human brainwaves and unconscious behavior in a controlled environment.

Life expectancy and quality of life are completely different things. America is a great example. Chronic diseases are off the charts. People are now sick for decades of their life. Metabolic Disease and Mitochondrial dysfunction from excessive cellular stress in our environment and lifestyle.

No one is stating EMFs are the cause of everything. However, low level radiation taxes the cells 24/7 and leaves them more vulnerable to additional insults. It's like someone tapping on your shoulder. It's fine for awhile, but if they continue to tap it's going to become painful and eventually cause damage. EMFs degrade mitochondrial integrity and leave you more vulnerable to chronic disease at far earlier ages than prior generations.

But that's the thing, there's no link between EMF's leading to chronic disease, but it would seem to make sense. And that's how these unproven theories gain traction as conspiracies. It makes sense to the lay person - so they make connections that aren't there and keep spreading it around.

Take vaccines for example - a typical vaccine may have trace amounts of a chemical that is inherently dangerous to a human - like formaldehyde. Now it certainly makes sense to the layperson that injecting something with formaldehyde in it would be bad for a human. So then we have mommy-bloggers up in arms about vaccines - because, you know, they did their "research" and found out that a dangerous chemical was in a vaccine. Of course it's not true that these trace amounts are dangerous (notice no one every questions what's in anything besides vaccines), but if you say that then someone will just say "follow the money."

But back to EMF's - we have enough real science showing real life connections to chronic diseases in people's every day lives that we don't have to make one up. Diet and exercise is the main reason for chronic disease in industrialized nations - and especially the US. People are degrading their bodies from the inside out - and harming their ability to fight off disease (or giving themselves heart disease - the #1 killer in America). But really people need to be less worried about putting down a cell phone because of an unproven connection, and more worried about putting down the Doritos and Coca Cola.

But that's the thing, there's no link between EMF's leading to chronic disease, but it would seem to make sense. And that's how these unproven theories gain traction as conspiracies. It makes sense to the lay person - so they make connections that aren't there and keep spreading it around.

Take vaccines for example - a typical vaccine may have trace amounts of a chemical that is inherently dangerous to a human - like formaldehyde. Now it certainly makes sense to the layperson that injecting something with formaldehyde in it would be bad for a human. So then we have mommy-bloggers up in arms about vaccines - because, you know, they did their "research" and found out that a dangerous chemical was in a vaccine. Of course it's not true that these trace amounts are dangerous (notice no one every questions what's in anything besides vaccines), but if you say that then someone will just say "follow the money."

But back to EMF's - we have enough real science showing real life connections to chronic diseases in people's every day lives that we don't have to make one up. Diet and exercise is the main reason for chronic disease in industrialized nations - and especially the US. People are degrading their bodies from the inside out - and harming their ability to fight off disease (or giving themselves heart disease - the #1 killer in America). But really people need to be less worried about putting down a cell phone because of an unproven connection, and more worried about putting down the Doritos and Coca Cola.

Wha? Above I've posted the military research which references even the lowest forms of radiation having an impact on human health and there's an endless amount of studies linking EMFs and chronic diseases.
Below is literally the first study on the list in a search of EMFs and chronic diseases.

With regard to the vaccines, check on Fauci getting booed in deep blue Seattle last night while coming out for the first pitch. I personally know many people who have had significant as well as permanent issues from the vaccine and most of my friends know people who have as well. Vaccine injuries are off the charts in countries around the world. There are over 1000 studies alone on PUBMED regarding vaccine injuries within days of administration. The military has reported issues. Insurance companies are reporting issues. What are you taking about?

----------------

Electromagnetic field induced biological effects in humans
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27012122/

...."Although, there are still ongoing discussions on non-thermal effects of EMF influence, on May 31, 2011--International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)--Agenda of World Health Organization (WHO) has classified radio electromagnetic fields, to a category 2B as potentially carcinogenic. Electromagnetic fields can be dangerous not only because of the risk of cancer, but also other health problems, including electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS). Electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) is a phenomenon characterized by the appearance of symptoms after exposure of people to electromagnetic fields, generated by EHS is characterized as a syndrome with a broad spectrum of non-specific multiple organ symptoms including both acute and chronic inflammatory processes located mainly in the skin and nervous systems, as well as in respiratory, cardiovascular systems, and musculoskeletal system."

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
Wha? Above I've posted the military research which references even the lowest forms of radiation having an impact on human health and there's an endless amount of studies linking EMFs and chronic diseases.
Below is literally the first study on the list in a search of EMFs and chronic diseases.

With regard to the vaccines, check on Fauci getting booed in deep blue Seattle last night while coming out for the first pitch. I personally know many people who have had significant as well as permanent issues from the vaccine and most of my friends know people who have as well. Vaccine injuries are off the charts in countries around the world. There are over 1000 studies alone on PUBMED regarding vaccine injuries within days of administration. The military has reported issues. Insurance companies are reporting issues. What are you taking about?

----------------

Electromagnetic field induced biological effects in humans
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27012122/

...."Although, there are still ongoing discussions on non-thermal effects of EMF influence, on May 31, 2011--International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)--Agenda of World Health Organization (WHO) has classified radio electromagnetic fields, to a category 2B as potentially carcinogenic. Electromagnetic fields can be dangerous not only because of the risk of cancer, but also other health problems, including electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS). Electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) is a phenomenon characterized by the appearance of symptoms after exposure of people to electromagnetic fields, generated by EHS is characterized as a syndrome with a broad spectrum of non-specific multiple organ symptoms including both acute and chronic inflammatory processes located mainly in the skin and nervous systems, as well as in respiratory, cardiovascular systems, and musculoskeletal system."
He might be trolling. Local news stations have even started discussing vaccine injuries in their area. There are new MDs almost every day dicussing how they were wrong about the vax.

I have over 100 ft runs of cat5 cable under my house. Learn to terminate cat5 or cat6 cable ends so you can drill smaller holes.

I am going to do this approach myself. Seems to be the easiest. Just ordered a 100 foot cable.

quit posting this crap all over the place. Quit turning every topic into your goofy nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT