ADVERTISEMENT

after 10 Ws in a row, 4 of 5 Ls.........***

Originally posted by Cock_Donor:
But we swept Kentucky!!! That's all that matters! 2010! 2011!
Yes..we did sweep Kentucky. And there is a lot of baseball left to play.

The sad part is I don't even get mad, those days. It's the same old same old with Holbrook. I still hope the team wins but if they don't I refuse to get upset.

Originally posted by Cock_Donor:
But we swept Kentucky!!! That's all that matters! 2010! 2011!
It's interesting that's that you'd bring up 2010 and 2011, as if that's some kind of benchmark this team should be compared to. Please tell me any team in the country that is playing up to the level of those 2 teams. I'll help you out, nobody is. No team in Division 1 is defending back to back championships right now. Certainly not Vanderbilt, last year's CWS winner. They're struggling a little right now too.

Not saying we can't or shouldn't get back to that level eventually, but it's just not as easy as saying, "Let's do it! Fire this coach and hire this one." And before any of you call me a mindless Sunshine Pumper, let me tell you I doubt anyone on FGF takes losing worse than I do. But I've learned over a lifetime to keep my mouth in check when I'm upset. The last week has been tough on us all, would have been much worse without the Lady Gs making us proud.

Get back with me after the Georgia series and we'll all have a better idea about this team. If we don't at least win 2 of 3, I may be ready to accept some of the prophesies of disaster some of you are calling for.
This post was edited on 3/25 8:05 AM by searooster

It's too late to realize the building is collapsing when the rubble is hitting you on the head.

Maybe if you hadn't stood under a falling building, you wouldn't have been hit by rubble, and would make more sense with your posts.

If we go 3-0 this weekend(very possible)all is well. Too early to hit the panic button.
That being said,if Chad needs to be shown the door,I hope its this year. Again,not flaming...the red flags have been raised however.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT