ADVERTISEMENT

After watching our offensive play calling the last 4 years...

You are right. Wait and see. I will believe it when I see it, given Ray’s track record in hiring. Right now we are literally at the bottom in the football landscape. Bottom. We are also fighting Vanderbilt for the last place and that we might win. I am sure a lot of other Schools are relishing the prospect of playing us.
And we are looking forward to playing them

Beergut had a great scheme-lose almost all the games, get fired, collect millions. TKS, RT.
He was snake under a rock. He giggled after being informed he was gonna be fired.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Now this is a prime example of a true Gamecock fan, betting against his team! You should be proud.
How is betting what you think will be maximum wins attained by your team betting against it? The logic some of you use on here is mind boggling. Applying your position, if YOU yourself fail to bet that we will go undefeated this year, then you are betting against the gamecocks.

How is betting what you think will be maximum wins attained by your team betting against it? The logic some of you use on here is mind boggling. Applying your position, if YOU yourself fail to bet that we will go undefeated this year, then you are betting against the gamecocks.
Mind boggling is you twisting yourself into a pretzel trying not to say he is betting against his team when he clearly is. How anyone can bet on a 3 win season when 6 are clearly attainable is betting against us.

In these days you have to have 2 things without a doubt. A really good QB, which we dont and a really good HC, which we dont yet. Win 3 and I would be shocked. Hopefully the future bodes better.
So unless you have a "really good QB" and a "really good HC", you can't win more than 2 games?

Seems not much thought went into that comment.

Mind boggling is you twisting yourself into a pretzel trying not to say he is betting against his team when he clearly is. How anyone can bet on a 3 win season when 6 are clearly attainable is betting against us.
How many wins have we averaged the past two seasons? You saying 6 is attainable is like last year you probably said at least 4 were attainable. You have no clue how this staff will perform, they have zero game experience as a collective staff to base any projections on. I'm not twisting myself into anything, rather I'm saying it is not unreasonable for anyone to say we may win 3 games based on what we know today. Have you not been a gamecock fan long enough to know what happens when our expectations are high or unreasonable? You obviously have a short memory if that's the case.

Reactions: saltlifeGamecock
So unless you have a "really good QB" and a "really good HC", you can't win more than 2 games?

Seems not much thought went into that comment.
Do you even have a small amount of knowledge about college football? A decent QB gets you a few points, but even with a decent QB, if the coach cant make the right decisions or adjustments during the game, then NO, you stand no chance. Really?

Reactions: SOSUSC
Do you even have a small amount of knowledge about college football? A decent QB gets you a few points, but even with a decent QB, if the coach cant make the right decisions or adjustments during the game, then NO, you stand no chance. Really?
A decent QB with a horrible coach got us 9 wins a few years ago.

You don't know what kind of QB we have and certainly don't know what kind of coaches we have.
So for now, you're just talking out of your azz.

The end for Muschamp for me was in Charlotte. Down in the game with time running out, 4th and 1 inside your opponents 50 and he punts. That told you all that was needed to know.
Couldn’t agree more. I think you’re referencing the UNC game, but the Virginia game was equally brutal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT