ADVERTISEMENT

Ahhhhh!! Braves had it!

76gintcock

Oct 27, 2007
Freeman and Donaldson turned into matching pumpkins today and neither could get the big hit. Amazingly enough, Jackson pitched great. I'm not surprised Teheran lost, but it wasn't really his fault. Bad luck.

Here's my biggest beef. I shouldn't care, but the TBS announcer sounded like he had a Cardinal up his butt. He has been that way the entire series. Getting excited is one thing. But getting excited only when one team does something is inappropriate.

I don't know who is starting on Wednesday. It might be Fried. He didn't pitch today. That would suit me. In the meantime, FF needs to get some rest and recalibrate his swing. Because he simply couldn't put the bat on the ball today.

Freeman and Donaldson turned into matching pumpkins today and neither could get the big hit. Amazingly enough, Greene pitched great. I'm not surprised Teheran lost, but it wasn't really his fault. Bad luck.

Here's my biggest beef. I shouldn't care, but the TBS announcer sounded like he had a Cardinal up his butt. He has been that way the entire series. Getting excited is one thing. But getting excited only when one team does something is inappropriate.

I don't know who is starting on Wednesday. It might be Fried. He didn't pitch today. That would suit me. In the meantime, FF needs to get some rest and recalibrate his swing. Because he simply couldn't put the bat on the ball today.
Freeman has sucked all series. Bases loaded twice and we get nothing? Leadoff triple and we get nothing?
We'd better put this game behind us and win the next one.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
With what happened last night in the Dodgers and Nats game, it would be a shame if we didn’t make the NLCS. We could be missing a big opportunity - especially if the Nats find a way to pull out the series win.

Reactions: SCexpat38
Freeman has sucked all series. Bases loaded twice and we get nothing? Leadoff triple and we get nothing?
We'd better put this game behind us and win the next one.

I think Freeman is feeling the bone spurs. But Donaldson and Markakis have also struggled.

Starting pitching for the Braves haw so far been outstanding, but it has become obvious the weak spot in the series is the bullpen. On the other hand I was surprised the Cards put in Martinez considering the Braves lit him up the last 2 games.
BTW, I thought the home plate umpire was inconsistent on his calls for both teams. It's okay if he has a wide strike zone as long as he's consistent with it, and you can adjust for that, but you could not tell during any one plate appearance how he was going to call it. Maddening.

Last edited:
Freddie spending way too much time in the bars. It's a known fact in Atlanta.

Hell, I didn't know that. Course, I'm not up in Atlanta in daylight, much less hanging out in bars.

Admit I had always kinda pegged him as a family man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT