ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama looked like Kentucky of yesteryear tonight

DetroitCock

Aug 28, 2013
.....clueless all game.

A straight up pants off ass whipping really from open to close.

Anyone think Saban retires? I don't see his team getting better, or Clemson going anywhere in the next couple of seasons here....

And I'm sorry by "not getting better"....I've heard this team and last years were the best teams Saban has ever had. I think they have peaked.

Did they ever bench Tua after all the poor play? I stopped watching at the half.

I quit watching around 5 min into the 3rd but I didn't see the other guys name in the Stat sheet

Bama also had defensive players posing after making a tackle while losing by 15.

I doubt Saban goes out like that, can see him getting another in the next cpl years.Overreaction is so huge in sports.Clemson whipped their ass tonight but Bama cld come back next year and turn all this around.So many people all uo in their feelings on this site butthurt about Clemson winning , freak I hate it to but they earned it.I believe in South Carolina and I definitely believe un Muschamp.He believes he can produce a winner here and so do I. Like Roguecock said, its gonna take longer than 4 or 5 years.I like 2021 as the year where we start to breakout.I can wait , waited a long ass time as is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT