ADVERTISEMENT

All bans lifted.

Dec 1, 2002
I'm sure you have all noticed that there are more of us A-holes posting. Most were banned for over 10 years. Lots of folks testing the waters. Some just to see how quickly they can get re-banned. But hey, you have a meaningful free board on Rivals. Almost nobody else does. I think Tiger Net may serve that purpose somewhat for us, but not the same.

Many of you taters were actually on a self-imposed 5 year ban, due to the five in a row. This forum was NICE while the tater trash was absent, but with the new forum software and bans lifted, it's gone down some because 99% of the taters that come here just want to troll. And yes, they are the a-holes, and the sooner they get re-banned, the better.

Reactions: nikolas22
Agree 100%. With the bans going back a decade and our futility in the series I'll bet there were hardly any TI posters. Most now are like me, testing the waters. I'm sure all previous bans will soon be reinstated and we will be gone. I'm surprised folks haven't demanded it from the mod. And again, you do have the free board...

Semper, bans or not...free board or not, what is the fascination with clem fans living on a Gamecock board? Sticking my nuts in a vice is free, but that doesn't mean I want to do it or that it's to be done. I still say they are closet GC fans.

Reactions: Tigerof66
Semper, bans or not...free board or not, what is the fascination with clem fans living on a Gamecock board? Sticking my nuts in a vice is free, but that doesn't mean I want to do it or that it's to be done. I still say they are closet GC fans.
LOL, seriously? Then there are way more closet Clemson fans because our boards are full of "gamecock" handles and psuedo Tiger handles as well. I personally come here just to see what y'all are thinking/ saying.

Good point. I think most are like me. <1% of their posts on here. But it is natural curiosity to see what the other side is saying. Don't you think? And you have the only board where that can be done. Kudos. But you are right. No need to post. Just look. Being banned was nice. I will take your advice and just "lurk and look occasionally". Out

Taters are over here because nothing is going on at the bad apple.

I must agree with Jeff. The ones that are not only Tiger fans but also big sports fans have to about come over here as it seems some of their more prominent boards are extremely slow or at least the few times I've been to them they were. Fgf, on the other hand, is I believe one of the most active free college boards on Rivals. However, it does seem that the new format change has slowed it down some.

I'm sure you have all noticed that there are more of us A-holes posting. Most were banned for over 10 years. Lots of folks testing the waters. Some just to see how quickly they can get re-banned. But hey, you have a meaningful free board on Rivals. Almost nobody else does. I think Tiger Net may serve that purpose somewhat for us, but not the same.
Bout time

Agree 100%. With the bans going back a decade and our futility in the series I'll bet there were hardly any TI posters. Most now are like me, testing the waters. I'm sure all previous bans will soon be reinstated and we will be gone. I'm surprised folks haven't demanded it from the mod. And again, you do have the free board...
I'm all for CU fans posting on here, as long as they remain civil. Esso, Legal, SHill, and several others are good posters on this board. Do what they do, and you should be okay.

its obvious the who the trouble makers are....i hate to say it, but i can deal with shill.....lol

This original post was an F-up on my part.

Sorry! However this site isn't friendly to all mobile phones IMHO.

Last edited:
I'm all for CU fans posting on here, as long as they remain civil. Esso, Legal, SHill, and several others are good posters on this board. Do what they do, and you should be okay.
c
Actually Beck, some of the "bans" have been reinstated if you catch my drift.

Just sayin', not B&M'in. =;-p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT