ADVERTISEMENT

All super regionals game not named USC/Ark thread. *

3 HR unc
4-1 unc
I HATE the Tar Holes, as much as the taters..
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: Out of Conference
I have played or coached baseball most of my life. And I didn't know of a rule that if a defensive player is late coming out of the dugout in between innings. The 1st batter starts his at bat with a 1-0 count.
when did that happen, I too have never heard of that.. I bet it was in Favor of the Holes..

when did that happen, I too have never heard of that.. I bet it was in Favor of the Holes..
No, I wasn't half listening. But I think a unc player ripped his pants and had to change pants and stopped the game for a minute or 2. Before going back on the field for defense . And so the Stetson batter started his at bat ahead 1-0. He did walk.

Reactions: cockofdawn
One minute into the Vandy/MSU game and I've already decided who I'm pulling for. That Whistler is nauseating. Somebody needs to put a muzzle on that jerk.

MSU all the way.

Reactions: gamecock ed
One minute into the Vandy/MSU game and I've already decided who I'm pulling for. That Whistler is nauseating. Somebody needs to put a muzzle on that jerk.

MSU all the way.
Enjoyed him last week. This week not so much.

cockofdawnWell-Known Member
New

That Super is at Vanderbilt.
Thanks, I have to Pull For Vandy, IF SC doesnt make it.. I know people hate Corbin, but you gotta respect how Vandy competes in the SEC despite their $$$ spent on Athletics..

No respect for Vanderbilt in baseball. They skirt the 11.7 scholarship rule and give more money to baseball players. How do you think they finish so high in recruiting every year? It’s not for their facilities.

I understand baseball is baseball. But the douchebag pitcher for Texas could have seen about the Tenn Tech batter , he hit in the face instead of just walking back ro the mound.

I understand baseball is baseball. But the douchebag pitcher for Texas could have seen about the Tenn Tech batter , he hit in ths face instead of just walking back ro the mound.

And the umpire acted like it was just another routine HBP. It almost hit the guy dead in the face and he was all about getting a new ball to the pitcher.

Tennessee Tech is kind of a magical team.

Now Texas evened it up. It is weird that Tennessee Tech is supposed to be such a great hitting team, but Texas has limited them to 3.5 runs per game. Yet their pitching was supposedly suspect, but we haven't topped 4 runs in a game yet.

Texas leading Tennessee Tech 4-1 in the 5th. They have a reputation for comebacks in games, so I am still worried.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT