ADVERTISEMENT

An honest question for all quempsum fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, are you a Carolina fan, or an SEC fan? I've never seen fans brag about their conference so much. I guess that's what you have to do when you have nothing in your trophy case.

i like when my tigers and your cocks are both doing well. It gives notoriety to our game on a national level. Too bad your crappy recruiting along with the inevitable retirement of man tits is going to make you all slip back into mediocrity.

Then all we are going to hear is how good Tennessee and Florida have gotten. Lol!
Dabo Swinney is a cross between Mickey Mouse and Dumbo. He should be on stage @ the Magic Kingdom as a cartoon character selling cotton candy to 3 year olds. It would be more exciting than playing football games against schools that don't care about a football game and keep 25 to 30% of their seats occupied only until basketball season starts.

Maybe it says I'm on here all the time because I don't close the webpage on my phone.

im pretty sure you're making fun of his income when you say that you are going on a vacation that costs more than his house, if he even owns a house.

Anyways, I'm not here to argue semantics. I was hoping to talk about football because I am incredibly excited for the season to start.

Peace out!

And I told you that the reply about my vacation costing more than his house even if he owned a house was simply what us rivals do. He didn't show me any respect so I didn't show him any. Again, do you ever read any comments about Gamecock fans on your message boards. They are so bad I don't even go over there to visit. I was simply showing the trend of insults that were started by tater fans about my vacations. And phos1111 would not let it die. Below is a message by him long after we were all talking about football.

phos1111 said in a reply about quempsum qbs.
I don't know. Why don't u tell us some more about your vacations. Tell us about your awesome job and how much money you make. Man, you are so cool.

And then, I'm blamed for my retaliates to these insults.

Here is an example you yourself made that continued the insults towards me.

D. Watson said
Talking about the luxurious vacations you take and mansions that you stay at is not bragging about your financial situation. What a joke.

You're just mad that all of the Gamecocks cheating over the years never led to a national championship. Heck, the only championship that you all have won was 1 ACC championship. You sir, are a joke.

And I replied
If I really wanted to brag about vacations I would also mention that my wife and I went to DC in early April for the Cherry Blossom Festival. My wife went on a three day cruise to Nassau in early June just to see if she could handle the Inside Passage Cruise/trip from a sea sickness standpoint before we officially booked the trip. Plus, my wife is going to Europe in late October.

So, yeah I have retaliated against the personal insults. You quempsum fans are the ones that started the insults and you kept them going and I replied to everyone of them or most of them and you said I am the one bragging. Please give me a break.

Clemson has never played Arkansas, and thus, does not have a losing record against them. Your quote is incorrect. But I reckon if I had to pick a single team in the SEC to have a winning record against, I know which one it would be, even if that team's fans try to use an excuse such as "not taking sports seriously until recently". That's laughable. What happened last year? Not taking football seriously? What happens now? Has Spurrier gotten serious again? OH NO.

Here's the other thing that annoys me: it's how your fans shift criteria for their arguments. Did Clemson beat a ranked team last year, or not? Yes, they did, as Louisville was ranked when they came to Death Valley. "But Louisville didn't finish the season ranked, so it doesn't count!" That's fine, but apply that to your wins, too. Bama lost two more games that year, and finished a LOOOONG way from #1 in the country. It was clear they were not a very good team in 2010, particularly by Alabama standards. So which is it? The rank at the point you play them, or how they finish the season? Your choice, but apply your chosen methodology consistently.

And yes, after wins against Spurrier, Miles, Stoops, Fisher, and Meyer...I'm pretty sure Dabo isn't scared of Saban. He may beat him, he may not, but he'd love the chance to step on the field with Bama. It's only his alma mater, so I'm sure he wouldn't have his team ready for the game or anything. Here's to hoping that matchup happens sooner rather than later.
Ok, the only reason clemsux doesnt have a losing record against Arkansas is because yall haven't played them. Hilarious!! Every other team you've played in the SEC (besides your rival you play every year), you have a losing record...except for MS St & it's 1-1. How's that for being correct?

Here's the thing that annoys me: it's how clemsux fans shift criteria for their arguments. When you beat Auburn, dumbo and the fans were running around saying they beat the reigning national champs!! But that was after auburn lost their Heisman QB and half their starters. Plus, they sucked that year. But clempsun spin, "we beat the national champs". When Carolina beats the reigning national champs & currently ranked #1 team in the country, we aren't supposed to mention that. And AL ended the year #10. They were reigning national champs, pre-season #1, undefeated and currently ranked #1 until they played the Gamecocks. Not too shabby for little ole Carolina to upset & knock them out of the top spot.

again, dumbo doesnt want any part of saban. miles or meyer or not. But please play AL again!! I would love to watch clemsux get whopped by them again.

What? I've seen absurd statements made on here before, but this one
takes the prize.

Sometimes some people put their mouth/key strokes in gear before their brain is engaged....classic example.
How is that not true? Carolina wasn't even in a football conference for 20 years and couldn't qualify for bowl games. The University wasn't paying players like clemsux and didnt put an emphasis on winning. Sometimes the university was just going through the motions. It's true no matter what you think. But the tide has turned. You'll see.

Wait so the reason you have sucked for so long is because everyone was paying players and cheating but you weren't? That you all were just going through the motions and not caring about winning?

You have to be kidding me. That has to be the most delusional statement I have ever heard as it pertains to college football.

Wow, are you a Carolina fan, or an SEC fan? I've never seen fans brag about their conference so much. I guess that's what you have to do when you have nothing in your trophy case.

i like when my tigers and your cocks are both doing well. It gives notoriety to our game on a national level. Too bad your crappy recruiting along with the inevitable retirement of man tits is going to make you all slip back into mediocrity.

Then all we are going to hear is how good Tennessee and Florida have gotten. Lol!
Why would anyone that is a fan of Clemson buy regular season tickets when 80% of the schedule consists of teams from lower divisions and ACC schools with winning percentages below .500? Furman, Wofford, and App State have more fans attending home football games than most of your ACC competitors.

Why do you think Notre Dame is dropping big time football schools like Stanford,
Michigan, Southern Cal, and Michigan State from their schedule? They want to start beating up on cupcakes of the ACC just like Florida State has since 1992.

Wait so the reason you have sucked for so long is because everyone was paying players and cheating but you weren't? That you all were just going through the motions and not caring about winning?

You have to be kidding me. That has to be the most delusional statement I have ever heard as it pertains to college football.

U don't have to cheat to care. Dumb dumb. Winning by cheating is not winning to me. I fish a lot. Would I cheat to win a tournament? Never

HAHA. clemsux thinking someone else is delusional. Isn't that an oxymoron? idiotic clemsux fan. took you 11 minutes to reply. do you live on our board? our football team wasn't in a conference and weren't eligible to play in bowl games. does that sound like a school who's #1 priority is sports & winning??? on the other hand, clemsux was doing everything they could to win, that's why the NCAA found over 150 violations. it's obvious y'all would do anything to try & win. Any unfair advantage & clemsux is all for it!

No he's not.
He's 5-2.
You folks ALWAYS forget that Dabo beat Spurrier his first year as an interim head coach.

But by your OWN standard, Tommy Bowden was FAR superior to Spurrier, right?
Yes he is. Dumbo is 5-1 as a head coach. He was interim coach with terry don billy bob giving him coaching advise on the sideline during games. That's why dumbo was given the head coach job, because he beat Carolina. Since dumbo's been hired & paid as head coach, his record is 5-1 against Spurrier & Carolina. Not that difficult to comprehend.

So, bowden was 2-1 against Steve. Just one win & they'd be tied? Yeah, that makes bowden FAR superior. Wow. You just like to type, right? You cant be as stupid as you appear.

Let me take each point one by one.
A man of means (if someone has to explain it to you, it just shows how stupid you are).
I can live the rest of my life in financial comfort. Never having to work again in my life because I worked for a Fortune 250 company for 40 years and invested wisely. My wife can live the rest of her life in financial comfort and she has it in her genes to easily live another 30 years. We are not rich rich but we are very comfortable financially.

Point # 2
A tater fan on page 1 insulted me and attached me personally. Below is his post.

Tigershark1961 wrote
It burns a hole in your soul doesn't it? It has ruined your life hasn't it? That Clemson has a National Championship in football and USC doesn't consumes your life and renders you unable to function outside of that worldview. Funny.

And I replied

You are one crazy a$$ SOB if you think it has ruined my life. My wife and I are about to take a trip that probably costs more than your house, if you even own a house. Plus, as far as something driving someone crazy how about the last six football games, which quempsum won only one. And when is the last time quempsum won a national championship in any sport? Remember 2010 when USC send quempsum home from the CWS? I think that is driving you nuts and or crazy.

Tigershark1961 then replied
Well good Freddie, I'd hate for you to be obsessed about Clemson's football Natty or something. BTW, have a good time at Myrtle Beach.

I replied
Try the a three week trip and cruise to the Inside Passage.

Then all you taters fans hop on board about my so called bragging.
Here is phos1111
Wow, someone who comes on a free message board and brags about his fancy vacations.....what a douchebag! Let me guess, I bet your annual salary is 7 figures? Watch out for this guy.

Enjoy your weekend at myrtle beach staying at best western!

I replied
Yeah, sure thing go ask someone that knows me and ask them about my financial situation. And was I bragging, the poster that prompted this response made a very crude remark about something, I can't even remember and I just wanted to let him know I am a person of means.

Then personal attacks continue by phos1111

Yeah, this guy has the little mans syndrome big time. He is such a bad ass message board poster. He has to be to make up for all the times he got his head flushed in the toilet and got his ass kicked in high school.

I bet he is gonna have a great time in myrtle beach for his vacation staying at best western with his boyfriend.

I replied about personal attacks
Boy, you can tell I have really taken the flesh off of pbos1111, tigershark1961 and Shevlin77 to name but a few. They cannot engage in a simply debate about the faux '81 national champion in football bought and paid for by quempsum without throwing personal attacks and cannot present any actual factual information to the contrary.
I love it when I get to those low down tater scum. And there is nothing they can do about it except throw personal attacks. LMAO.

The personal attacks were started by quempsum fans and I retaliated, it's that plain and simple.

Point # 3
My cousin's beach house.

I had kind of forgotten that I had stayed at my cousin's beach house for several days, actually about two days, before this thread even started. I made the comment in reference about everyone telling me to have a good time in Myrtle Beach, that yes I did stay there but it was in my cousin's $535,000 beach house. And no I did not say it was on the ocean front, in fact it is two or three blocks from the beach but it is very nice.
BTW, I talked to my cousin Tuesday morning and he said he was putting the house up for sale, if you are interesting in buying it I will be happy to give you his phone # via personal e-mail.

Does the above answer your concerns?

You can try and justify your statements if you so desire, but it is quite obvious there was a braggadocious tone in your responses. Also,you don't hesitate to throw an ad hominem into the mix(i.e. "it just shows how stupid you are", "You are one crazy a$$ SOB") . I'm sure there are a lot of folks on this forum that are financially secure and live comfortably, but have no desire to publicly broadcast it.

Last edited:
How is that not true? Carolina wasn't even in a football conference for 20 years and couldn't qualify for bowl games. The University wasn't paying players like clemsux and didnt put an emphasis on winning. Sometimes the university was just going through the motions. It's true no matter what you think. But the tide has turned. You'll see.

What? How do you explain that Notre Dame was not in a conference and went to numerous bowl games during this time span. Also, your response implies that we have just recently started putting an emphasis on winning.
That's an absurd statement that is an insult to all our previous football players and coaches!

No he's not.
He's 5-2.
You folks ALWAYS forget that Dabo beat Spurrier his first year as an interim head coach.

But by your OWN standard, Tommy Bowden was FAR superior to Spurrier, right?

No, hell no, Bowden was not far superior to Spurrier. SOS took over a very bad SC program, If Bowden not been fired by quempsum Spurrier would owned him.

HAHA. clemsux thinking someone else is delusional. Isn't that an oxymoron? idiotic clemsux fan. took you 11 minutes to reply. do you live on our board? our football team wasn't in a conference and weren't eligible to play in bowl games. does that sound like a school who's #1 priority is sports & winning??? on the other hand, clemsux was doing everything they could to win, that's why the NCAA found over 150 violations. it's obvious y'all would do anything to try & win. Any unfair advantage & clemsux is all for it!

Yeah, D. Watson lives on this board. I mentioned that in a recent post. It's called Cock envy.

Last edited:
What? How do you explain that Notre Dame was not in a conference and went to numerous bowl games during this time span. Also, your response implies that we have just recently started putting an emphasis on winning.
That's an absurd statement that is an insult to all our previous football players and coaches!

Carpe Diem 66, please stop pretending that you are a Carolina fan. No one and I mean no one talks about their team in a bad light the way you do.

You can try and justify your statements if you so desire, but it is quite obvious there was a braggadocious tone in your responses. Also,you don't hesitate to throw an ad hominem into the mix(i.e. "it just shows how stupid you are", "You are one crazy a$$ SOB") . I'm sure there are a lot of folks on this forum that are financially secure and live comfortably, but have no desire to publicly broadcast it.

I didn't broadcast it either until you low life bastards started insulting me the way Tigershark, phos1111, and others did. I mentioned one thing about my vacation and you turds turned it into something it was not. YOU'RE THE ONE THAT ASK ME TO COME BACK! WELL I'M BACK! AND I'M GOING TO CALL YOU OUT FOR BEING THE PHONY YOU ARE.

And as far as me being a braggart as you say, ask anyone on this board if that is true. Yes, after Tigerskark replied to me

"It burns a hole in your soul doesn't it? It has ruined your life hasn't it? That Clemson has a National Championship in football and USC doesn't consumes your life and renders you unable to function outside of that worldview. Funny".

The above was telling me that I could not survive in this world today because I was so consumed by quempsum's faux NC. Well, I responded in a way to let him know that my achievements in life proved that it did not consume me.

So, there you have it sports fans.

Last edited:

Well, quempsum sucks now. And you all are going to suck even more when you leave WB a loser, again, in November. Oh, yeah we've got your number.

Boys and girls, we know we got 'em when, (to repeat what I said earlier):

They cannot engage in a simply debate about the faux '81 national champion in football bought and paid for by quempsum without throwing personal attacks and cannot present any actual factual information to the contrary.
I love it when I get to those low down tater scum. And there is nothing they can do about it except throw personal attacks. LMAO.

This one is for Carpe Diem and D. Watson1
RE: Vacations this year:

If I really wanted to brag about vacations I would also mention that my wife and I went to DC in early April for the Cherry Blossom Festival. My wife went on a three day cruise to Nassau in early June just to see if she could handle the Inside Passage Cruise/trip from a sea sickness standpoint before we officially booked the trip. Plus, my wife is going to Europe in late October. We are going to have something like $20K in vacations this year before all is said and done.

YEAH I'M A BRAGGART (I'M NOT BUT YOU SAY I AM)! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, SUE ME!

YES, I REPLY TO INSULTING COMMENTS ABOUT ME! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, SUE ME!

AND I'M GOING TO CALL YOU OUT FOR BEING THE PHONY YOU ARE.

Speaking of phonies

I'm not the one on this forum embellishing my life and spewing out
ad hominems.

Anger and senility are a dangerous combination.

AND I'M GOING TO CALL YOU OUT FOR BEING THE PHONY YOU ARE.

Speaking of phonies

I'm not the one on this forum embellishing my life and spewing out
ad hominems.

Anger and senility are a dangerous combination.

HEY, I'M NOT EMBELLISHING A DAMN THING. SPEAKING OF ANGER AND SENILITY, MAN YOU GOT A GOOD DOSE OF IT!
AND WHAT IF I WERE EMBELLISHING SOMETHING (WHICH I'M NOT) WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT - SUE ME.

Carpe Diem 99, and D. Watson, I going off to enjoy the 4th. We have big plans for today unlike you two guys. So, it may be tomorrow before I have a chance to reply to your low level, no thought and no content comments. You two guys are simply posting for the sake of posting. But, again I guess you can talk about me with impunity while I'm gone for the day.

Do you look at the quempsum 1981 so called National Championship in football with a source of pride? I mean, how could any tater fan stick their chest out knowing all of the penalties that followed the next year? The sanctions administered against quempsum by the NCAA in 1982 were the most severe ever handed down to any college / university in the history of college sports at that time.

Many people have said the quempsum incident was the forerunner that caused the NCAA to implement a plan to impose the death penalty in future cases to any college/university that committed atrocious acts such as the ones perpetrated by quempsum. I forget how many violations the NCAA found quempsum guilty of during the investigation but, again, it was the most ever committed by any college or university until that time.

Under today's rules any national championship would be rescinded if it were determined that such cheating occurred in order to win said championship.

So, again, I am just wondering, if it is a source of pride that all quempsum fans look to and say we WON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN FOOTBALL?

Thank you.
I can't believe this post has 300+ replies, and if Clemson's NC has no significance, then why do we, as Gamecock fans, continue to even acknowledge it after nearly 35 years?
In my opinion, continuing to post about it for any reason, or having a signature that acknowledges it, is a sign of envy on the part of the OP. Sorry but that's how it appears to me.

I can't believe this post has 300+ replies, and if Clemson's NC has no significance, then why do we, as Gamecock fans, continue to even acknowledge it after nearly 35 years?
In my opinion, continuing to post about it for any reason, or having a signature that acknowledges it, is a sign of envy on the part of the OP. Sorry but that's how it appears to me.

I think the OP was simply asking were Clemson fans proud of the 1981 NC in football given the fact, Clemson received so many violations the following year.

I think the OP was simply asking were Clemson fans proud of the 1981 NC in football given the fact, Clemson received so many violations the following year.
That's exactly what I thought he was asking. I just don't WHY after nearly 35 years.

"all of our"? moron. tater. I'm saying for many years, including scores from over 100 years ago--that y'all like to brag about so much, Carolina's main priority was education and didn't always put a strong emphasis on sports or winning. Everyone likes to win, but school was about education and sports was just part of being a college.

Now if I had compared Carolina to Notre Dame, you would have jumped all over that...so that's just stupid.

That's exactly what I thought he was asking. I just don't WHY after nearly 35 years.

The reason I have posed the question to quempsum fans, is because lately I have heard several tater fans, that I know personally, refer to THEIR national championship in football. Also, if you recall from the Dabo rant, he mentioned quempsun's NC in football. Of course, as we all know, the NC that quempsum supposedly won was bought and paid for as has been well documented in this thread.

So, my intend of the thread was simply to ask the tater fans were they proud of the way quempsum won the NC. Hope that explains the intend of my post.

The reason I have posed the question to quempsum fans, is because lately I have heard several tater fans, that I know personally, refer to THEIR national championship in football. Also, if you recall from the Dabo rant, he mentioned quempsun's NC in football. Of course, as we all know, the NC that quempsum supposedly won was bought and paid for as has been well documented in this thread.

So, my intend of the thread was simply to ask the tater fans were they proud of the way quempsum won the NC. Hope that explains the intend of my post.

Clemson's National Championship = ACC conference wins that are supposed to be vacated as forfiets.....

The reason you never talk about the cocks cheating season is because you didn't win shit! What is there to talk about?

You have to be clueless if you think nobody in your fanbase would recognize a national championship if it was during the season that you all got busted for roids?

Nobody answered me, but didn't you all just get off probation? And wasn't it during the same timespan of the most storied 5 years of your football history?

And to the poster that said you all didn't take football until recently. Wasn't the steroid scandal in the 80's? Was that before or after you all started trying to win football games?

The reason you never talk about the cocks cheating season is because you didn't win shit! What is there to talk about?

You have to be clueless if you think nobody in your fanbase would recognize a national championship if it was during the season that you all got busted for roids?

Nobody answered me, but didn't you all just get off probation? And wasn't it during the same timespan of the most storied 5 years of your football history?

And to the poster that said you all didn't take football until recently. Wasn't the steroid scandal in the 80's? Was that before or after you all started trying to win football games?

Yes, we just got off probation for a clerical error concerning housing. It was nothing any of the coaches did wrong. And can you watch it with the language, I'm going to report you to the mods for your inappropriate use of language and personal attacks.

FYI, I just reported you to the mods.

lol ok. Be sure to report everyone else on this board for far worse language and personal attacks.

Where is the personal attack in that post? Me saying in general that you all have to be clueless if you don't think you would be happy about a natty in the steroid scandal? You are the most sensitive person I have ever seen on a message board.

But it's cool. It's ok to be proud of winning seasons if you only cheat a little bit. That's what you're saying right. The hotel thing was just an innocent error? Hahaha! And agents fundingg unofficial visits among other benefits was just an innocent error as well right?

Oh yeah? Well I'm going to report you too for bragging about you're 20,000 dollar vacations as well as just being a douchey person in general.

Haha what a joke, BYE!!!

lol ok. Be sure to report everyone else on this board for far worse language and personal attacks.

Where is the personal attack in that post? Me saying in general that you all have to be clueless if you don't think you would be happy about a natty in the steroid scandal? You are the most sensitive person I have ever seen on a message board.

But it's cool. It's ok to be proud of winning seasons if you only cheat a little bit. That's what you're saying right. The hotel thing was just an innocent error? Hahaha! And agents fundingg unofficial visits among other benefits was just an innocent error as well right?

Yes, they were innocent errors, at least USC wasn't out blatantly buying football players because they otherwise would not have attended quempsum.

Lol you are proving my point for me! So it's okay to be proud of a season if you only cheat a little bit. Gotcha

And if you believe that witneygate was innocent errors then you truly are clueless. So they charged next to nothing for rooms for football players, and football players only. Everyone else had to pay the full rate to stay there. It was just by coincidence that the errors in cost were only for all the football players. That sounds about right

Oh yeah? Well I'm going to report you too for bragging about you're 20,000 dollar vacations as well as just being a douchey person in general.

Haha what a joke, BYE!!!

Feel free to report me on anything you want to, and I don't think bragging violates the rules of GCC. Although, I was not bragging you quempsum bums just tried to turn it into that. And oh yeah, the term "douchey" just proves my point about the quempsum thrash that comes over here. When you can't win an argument you start with the inappropriate language and personal attacks. So good bye and good riddance. It may take a few minutes for the mods to send you on your way but it will be happening shortly.

Buh bye!

Well when you call me trash for calling you a douche, you're also calling half of your cock friends on here trash as well. Way to insult your cock brothers lol. I have been called everything under the sun on this thread.

You are just an overly sensitive prude. You must have been the kid in school that everyone picked on. You're apparently old and retired but you act like somebody in grade school

Ok, D. Watson you have just been reported with examples of the language and insulting remarks you have made to me, the University of South Carolina, it's players and it's fans.

Man you Taters really know how to pollute a message board with your ignorance. I am amazed that we couldnt find you dolts during our 5 yr winning streak. Where were all of you?? The only exceptions are Legal and 4forCU. Everyone else wasnt around. I am pretty sure we know why. Most people have some respect when they come to other teams' message boards. Nobody expects you to kiss anybody's anus but the idiotic posts are maxed out. We need an automatic filter for when you exceed your allotment of idiotic posts, you are banned.
I wasn't around because I was Ban. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT