ADVERTISEMENT

AND HERE WE GO... BOBO

Chump is probably salivating at this... The Georgia retread/failures coaches are getting back together

Doesn't he run a pro style offense? Two problems with this. One, we have recruited players to run the spread (or at least a version of it), and two, college football is clearly moving away from pro style offenses. This would be a great hire if it was 2010.

giphy.gif

Doesn't he run a pro style offense? Two problems with this. One, we have recruited players to run the spread (or at least a version of it), and two, college football is clearly moving away from pro style offenses. This would be a great hire if it was 2010.

It was a lot easier to run whatever offense you wanted to run when you had players like Murray, Stafford, AJ Green, Gurley, and name out 15-20 other NFL guys... If Chump hires him... we are in some deep doo doo.

I don't care if we hire bobo or bobo the clown. As long as we can start scoring TD's and winning. Are many of you against whoever Muschamp hires because he's Muschamp? Come on man...

Bobo will go back to Georgia and put 500 yards on us next year. Then all you 50+ whiners will $hit a brick.

I'm just about done with this board. It's nothing but insecure old people with battered fan syndrome.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I don't care if we hire bobo or bobo the clown. As long as we can start scoring TD's and winning. Are many of you against whoever Muschamp hires because he's Muschamp? Come on man...
College offense is all about the bright young minds. Where does our next OC fit into that context?

Chump is probably salivating at this... The Georgia retread/failures coaches are getting back together

How ignorant for anyone to think that allowing Muschamp to hire a new OC (his 5th in 8 years) is going to make any difference in our football program. It’s even more ignorant to think that it will be better this time because Tanner and the BOT are overseeing this hire.

We could have, and still should, fire Tanner and Muschamp, and make an offer to Mike Norvell at Memphis to be our head coach before he takes one of the 3 open jobs in the SEC. Norvell is young, a consistent winner, and has a dynamic and explosive offense, all of which we need. His buyout is only $500,000, and he can coach circles around Muschamp! Instead, we’ll bring in some retread OC, like Bobo, who we will owe another 2 years of salary after we fire Muschamp and the entire staff next year.

Remember the definition of insanity....

Reactions: Cocky4SC
Bobo will go back to Georgia and put 500 yards on us next year. Then all you 50+ whiners will $hit a brick.

I'm just about done with this board. It's nothing but insecure old people with battered fan syndrome.
Not old and not impressed with an 8 year failure in charge

It was a lot easier to run whatever offense you wanted to run when you had players like Murray, Stafford, AJ Green, Gurley, and name out 15-20 other NFL guys... If Chump hires him... we are in some deep doo doo.
Apparently he doesn’t run that offense anymore.

How ignorant for anyone to think that allowing Muschamp to hire a new OC (his 5th in 8 years) is going to make any difference in our football program. It’s even more ignorant to think that it will be better this time because Tanner and the BOT are overseeing this hire.

We could have, and still should, fire Tanner and Muschamp, and make an offer to Mike Norvell at Memphis to be our head coach before he takes one of the 3 open jobs in the SEC. Norvell is young, a consistent winner, and has a dynamic and explosive offense, all of which we need. His buyout is only $500,000, and he can coach circles around Muschamp! Instead, we’ll bring in some retread OC, like Bobo, who we will owe another 2 years of salary after we fire Muschamp and the entire staff next year.

Remember the definition of insanity....
Bingo! I can't stomach anymore..2 yards and punt..seeing good QBs regress...make the change already..Norvel would be a great hire now. Of course the AD here would rather hire a search firm.

Yeah, I mean, I’m not in love with the idea of him coming here, but it’s straight foolishness to say he was bad at UGA. He clearly wasn’t.
It's a mixed bag of emotions in Dawg Nation about wanting Bobo back or not. I think more people want Mike back in Athens than not.

Reactions: JDishnell
This would be an unacceptable choice. Muschamp should have been told that he must hire (1) a proven OC - Bobo was mediocre at UGA at best, (2) Not one of Muschamp's buddies, and (3) runs the type of offense to fit who we've recruited.

I can say one thing...he’s a hell of a QB coach and excellent recruiter...has lots of ties here in Georgia. I’d take him back in a heartbeat as an analyst and QB coach

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Has anybody watched any CSU offense in past five years? Does it look like the old Georgia offenses?

This hasn't been talked about much, but we need a superior offensive line for whatever offense we are going to run. The group this past year was subpar. I don't know if that means Wolford needs to go but we have got to block better - especially in the run game.

Even the pros are moving away from pro style offenses.

Even the pros are moving away from pro style offenses.

It's because the successful football programs in HS and College are running offenses that put up massive points and are fun to play in/watch. Look at what offenses are really booming right now in the NFL (Baltimore, KC, Seattle, San Fran). If I'm a HS kid with aspirations to play in the NFL, I'm going to go to a place that can showcase my talents in this way especially from a skilled position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT