ADVERTISEMENT

And one of the greatest things about this weekend.

They are currently beating their chests and grinding their teeth as Dan Radakovich gives the thumbs up and the vote of confidence to the second coming of Darrin Horn as their basketball coach. They are just too cheap to eat the buyout and the fans are giving up on the team just like the team gave up in the NIT game against Oakland. Days like these are priceless for me when I can listen to WPCC and tater fans.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Has anyone noticed that there are no Clemson trolls on this board ??? Wonder ???

I stumbled on this post thinking there would be something worthwhile on it (after reading a misleading intro), but yet again some people find themselves infatuated by what Clemson people are doing. Of course these people are free to post what's on there minds, but when I do stumble upon these kinds of posts I find myself wondering if they are not written by teeanage girls talking about what other teenage girls are doing. I just find it tiring. But hopefully these folks will not hide their posts behind a misleading intro.

There's been a few of them popping up on the comments of any article about the win over Duke. Most of what I've seen is someone simply putting the 2016 football score.

What SITT fail to realize is their is a difference between Clemson fans and what the OP referred to as Clemson trolls. Clemson trolls usually have usernames and avatars that would have you think they like the Gamecocks. But it's not hard to figure out who's who if you stick around and read all of these threads. And yes, there are a lot of those people that aren't near as vocal as they would typically be. Only when we lose do they like to come on here and stir the pot and point out any possible negatives they can. They don't like to come around here when we are all united and feeling good. Then it's just too obvious, and if I had to guess, it probably makes them a little nauseous to see as experiencing this euphoria.

They are currently beating their chests and grinding their teeth as Dan Radakovich gives the thumbs up and the vote of confidence to the second coming of Darrin Horn as their basketball coach. They are just too cheap to eat the buyout and the fans are giving up on the team just like the team gave up in the NIT game against Oakland. Days like these are priceless for me when I can listen to WPCC and tater fans.
You grossly overestimate DH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT