ADVERTISEMENT

and speaking of the WWE.......Shane McMahan dove out of the ring,off the top

permacock70

Aug 31, 2000
rope last night. Pretty impressive except he completely missed the other guy who was laying on a table.

The storylines have dwindled since the split. Why is Roman getting booed now? Is Daniel Bryan returning? Seth got injured again, or is this a storyline as well?

The storylines have dwindled since the split. Why is Roman getting booed now? Is Daniel Bryan returning? Seth got injured again, or is this a storyline as well?

Daniel Bryan won't ever pass a physical from WWE doctors.

Seth Rollins is perfectly fine, he will wrestle at Mania.

Roman has been getting booed heavily for two years now. He needs to turn heel in the worse way.

My father is genuinely excited for Mania, I on the other hand am excited for the post Raw after to see if the Hardy Boyz come back as their old characters or if Matt Hardy shows up as Broken Matt. I'm interested to see if Nakamura gets called up, he has big star written all over him! Last but not least, I want Finn Balor to come back which will be any day now.

I was channel surfing one night and came upon some WWE character "beating" up some guy backstage. You could see the character wasn't even hitting the guy. Looks like they need to improve their fake fighting skills.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
tumblr_nlheohDqEy1ql0k28o1_500.gif

Reactions: SCGCock07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT