ADVERTISEMENT

And West Virginia just.......

This joke used to be funny. But seeing how our programs have gone in completely separate directions, it has completely lost it's luster for me.

They are winning national championships and reeling in one top recruit after another, while we're finishing 4-8 and patting ourselves on the back for landing the latest 3 star recruit every other day. All this with no end in sight.

This joke used to be funny. But seeing how our programs have gone in completely separate directions, it has completely lost it's luster for me.

They are winning national championships and reeling in one top recruit after another, while we're finishing 4-8 and patting ourselves on the back for landing the latest 3 star recruit every other day. All this with no end in sight.

Remember "Clemsoning". When was the last time you heard that term used.

With their recent success, they can probably watch the WV game and laugh about it.

What I find most discouraging is the apparent lack of concern by the BOT and the AD. It is almost as if they are saying, "look we have more important things on our agenda than winning football games. We have to make WB look good on TV and provide a better game-day experience for our large donors."

Honestly, that surprises me coming from Ray Tanner. The man won back to back National Championships - and almost won 3 in a row. Where is his competitive spark? Did he somehow lose it when he put on that coat and tie?

I remembered when we laughed when they went to their fax machine bowl game in Boise I believe. That's now such a distant memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Dabo was able to keep putting lipstick on that pig and telling everyone they were just a couple players away from a national championship. Finally got the recruiting going and made a couple coaching changes and voila!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
We are there now. We have got to get a AD, BOT and HC who are serious about having a great program. It’s frustrating. But it is what it is.

Reactions: SOSUSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT