ADVERTISEMENT

Another baffling coaching decision.....

It was an odd decision. I feel the same way with Belk. Should’ve just played him final 4 games of the season. Or at least let him sit out. Even if he thinks he’s a 3 year guy...just to be safe. What did it matter?

Last edited:
Jones made the decision to play after talking it over with his family

I get it but if you value the guy and think he could play in the future wouldn’t you just tell him to sit?

If this were a higher profile player it would’ve been much bigger news.

Reactions: BigTomE
The most baffling decision is not giving your backup QBs any meaningful game experience when your starter is one hit away from a wheel chair. Scar wont be here next year so with the new red shirt rule it only made sense to play Urich and Joyner...that is to everyone not named Muschamp. Dude has Zero forethought. I mean none. I believe he really is putting his eggs all in the Hilinski basket. Another stupid decision. We have no clue how good the kud will be or when an injury could strike him. I dont know if we couldve hired a dumber coach if we tried.

The most baffling decision is not giving your backup QBs any meaningful game experience when your starter is one hit away from a wheel chair. Scar wont be here next year so with the new red shirt rule it only made sense to play Urich and Joyner...that is to everyone not named Muschamp. Dude has Zero forethought. I mean none. I believe he really is putting his eggs all in the Hilinski basket. Another stupid decision. We have no clue how good the kud will be or when an injury could strike him. I dont know if we couldve hired a dumber coach if we tried.
Yeah his managing of the new red shirt rule was probably the worst in the country.

Reactions: agantt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT