ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Carter grew up before our eyes

Ralph Sampson

Feb 7, 2021
I get it—-we may not be world beaters yet but this team at least early on, appears to give the effort and hustle to fight out some W’s.
AC hit some HUGE free throws down the stretch and that should be big confidence booster down the stretch.
1st half defense was STELLAR and Leveque has IMPROVED.

offense ( half court) seems to biggest “ work in progress) but I like this team. Like the new faces.

Yeah, clutch FTs at the end of the game! Those are the situations that will either help build or kill confidence quick.

Off topic but every time I see his name my mind immediately goes back to the USC/Michigan (football) game circa 1980 where Anthony Carter had a really good game against us in a losing effort. Big George had a nice game too. Watched that game at the Coliseum on closed circuit tv. Good times.

I get it—-we may not be world beaters yet but this team at least early on, appears to give the effort and hustle to fight out some W’s.
AC hit some HUGE free throws down the stretch and that should be big confidence booster down the stretch.
1st half defense was STELLAR and Leveque has IMPROVED.

offense ( half court) seems to biggest “ work in progress) but I like this team. Like the new faces.
Me too, add in Bryant and Wilson and this team has potential

No excuse to lose to Coastal like that, but I heard we had some guy that were sick and obv didn't have Couisnard. They said Frank Martin wouldnt use that as an excuse and so it wasn't mentioned but that it had a lot to do with that blow out lose. We looked dang good against a muvh bigger georgetown team tho. If we keep going down low and driving like we did today. I think we can have some success. We had 42 points in the paint and 9 dunks, a lot of which were huge momentum shifts for us. When was the last tine we had 42 PIP?? We got to make those dang FT tho. That's so aggravating

Lol and who has Georgetown beaten this year. Y’all FM defenders are funny, you really think this is a decent basketball team 😂😂😂
Show me when I've ever defended FM. I just said they had potential and yes they could be decent, they've beaten some good teams that they probably would've lost to last year. I'm not saying they're going to win it all just better than what they have been. I guess we'll find out as the year goes on. And just out of curiosity who do you think they should hire that's going to turn Carolina into a basketball powerhouse all of a sudden

Show me when I've ever defended FM. I just said they had potential and yes they could be decent, they've beaten some good teams that they probably would've lost to last year. I'm not saying they're going to win it all just better than what they have been. I guess we'll find out as the year goes on. And just out of curiosity who do you think they should hire that's going to turn Carolina into a basketball powerhouse all of a sudden
Is Georgetown a good team? We are never going to be a power in basketball, ever. Can we find a young coach that could win more than 1 sec tourney games in 6 years, yes!

Lol and who has Georgetown beaten this year. Y’all FM defenders are funny, you really think this is a decent basketball team 😂😂😂
I know one team they didn’t beat and that’s all that matters right now, Sheldon.

For arguments sake, say some of us do like this basketball team, what with us being Carolina fans and all; what’s it to you?

Tell you what then since on one can replace FM let’s lock him up for another 10 years and just maybe we will win another sec tourney game in that time frame. You can continue to watch a terrible team year after year and you’ll be perfectly happy with that. Knock yourself out!

Alaskagamecock is begging for someone to mention the final four run so he/she can disparage that too.
Is Georgetown a good team? We are never going to be a power in basketball, ever. Can we find a young coach that could win more than 1 sec tourney games in 6 years, yes!

I know one team they didn’t beat and that’s all that matters right now, Sheldon.

For arguments sake, say some of us do like this basketball team, what with us being Carolina fans and all; what’s it to you?

Tell you what then since on one can replace FM let’s lock him up for another 10 years and just maybe we will win another sec tourney game in that time frame. You can continue to watch a terrible team year after year and you’ll be perfectly happy with that. Knock yourself out!
Good no answer😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT