ADVERTISEMENT

Any house taters want to give an update on your recruiting?

section907

Sep 16, 2000
It’s early in your process and you still haven’t had your major cookout where u land most of your big recruits. But how’s it going compared to the last 5 years? I ask because I saw tonight on SC Spirts talk that two recruits that was down to another school and you guys , the recruits picked the other schools. How many 5 star offers do you still have on your board ?

for all other house tater homers. I didn’t ask but feel free to Go ahead and hammer our 3 star class. Our situation hasn’t changed a whole lot but give Coach credit for being new and still holding on getting a few positions of need. I

It’s early in your process and you still haven’t had your major cookout where u land most of your big recruits. But how’s it going compared to the last 5 years? I ask because I saw tonight on SC Spirts talk that two recruits that was down to another school and you guys , the recruits picked the other schools. How many 5 star offers do you still have on your board ?

for all other house tater homers. I didn’t ask but feel free to Go ahead and hammer our 3 star class. Our situation hasn’t changed a whole lot but give Coach credit for being new and still holding on getting a few positions of need. I
I’m not a Clemson homer but I follow recruiting in general pretty heavy. They have 5-6 5 stars still undecided. I think a lot of their top prospects are still uncommitted. 2022 may be a down year for them but that remains to be seen. One of the homers may know more than me though

I saw this article earlier today. This is all I know.

• Angry
Reactions: LakewoodCock
I’m not a Clemson homer but I follow recruiting in general pretty heavy. They have 5-6 5 stars still undecided. I think a lot of their top prospects are still uncommitted. 2022 may be a down year for them but that remains to be seen. One of the homers may know more than me though

I saw this article earlier today. This is all I know.
Thanks. That’s good info. 1-2 of the top targets in that article has recently committed elsewhere. Also interesting that it says they haven’t had any official visits.

• Sad
Just stupid....we will be lucky to end up top 30 and they will be top 8 probably after all is said and done. Our fans continually make us look stupid.
Come on man, chill out. The OP asked a simple question for insight on how our rival is doing without smack talk. Gheeez.

I am sure there are lots here that would take you up on that bet that we will end up top 30.

This recruiting cycle is odd to say the least. I don’t think we end up with more than a couple 5 stars (and that’s assuming the Klubnick goes from 4 to 5 star based on the recent Rivals QB camp). It’s between us and UNC for the Shaw kid, DT 5 star out of NC.
While we don’t end up with many 5 stars, it seems this class is nothing but 4 stars. Given how crazy the last year was and how limited contact opportunities were, I’m perfectly content with what this class is shaping up to be.

• Angry
This recruiting cycle is odd to say the least. I don’t think we end up with more than a couple 5 stars (and that’s assuming the Klubnick goes from 4 to 5 star based on the recent Rivals QB camp). It’s between us and UNC for the Shaw kid, DT 5 star out of NC.
While we don’t end up with many 5 stars, it seems this class is nothing but 4 stars. Given how crazy the last year was and how limited contact opportunities were, I’m perfectly content with what this class is shaping up to be.
Agree. This is an odd year. I’d guess you still get a few 5 stars and must likely 1-2 of the 4 stars will get upgraded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT