ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on 7th woods?

Isn't he supposed to announce Nov. 11th? I like USC's chances.

somebody has got to know somebody
I was told that Roy Williams said that he has recruited woods harder than any player in his career and used every pitch he could think of...finally resting on the which is the better destination job for a coach. I think woods will go where he wanted all along but Martin did a hell if a job.

I was told that Roy Williams said that he has recruited woods harder than any player in his career and used every pitch he could think of...finally resting on the which is the better destination job for a coach. I think woods will go where he wanted all along but Martin did a hell if a job.

I'm surprised considering Woods is "only" ranked as the 53rd best player by ESPN. Duke already has commitments from the top 2 players in the ESPN 100. Maybe the pending sanctions are having some effect on recruiting.

Isn't he supposed to announce Nov. 11th? I like USC's chances.
Man.. If he joins SC I will be overjoyed. It would really put us on the map with a splash in recruiting & will solidify Frank Martin being a great hire here at SC. They will already have a good team but Woods would be a huge pickup.

Man.. If he joins SC I will be overjoyed. It would really put us on the map with a splash in recruiting & will solidify Frank Martin being a great hire here at SC. They will already have a good team but Woods would be a huge pickup.

Yeah but stars don't matter lol. He will be a huge pickup and would help get us to maybe 20 wins or so this yr

I'm surprised considering Woods is "only" ranked as the 53rd best player by ESPN. Duke already has commitments from the top 2 players in the ESPN 100. Maybe the pending sanctions are having some effect on recruiting.

Woods was a man amount boys then when other kids matured a little the playing field leveled a bit. He may not be bigger than everyone but him and dozier would put us on the map recruiting wise

Obviously the sanctions are helping us....but who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT