ADVERTISEMENT

Any News on Henry and Sheppard?

4thgengamecock

Aug 6, 2013
I know their suspension was supposed to be reviewed before the SEC tournament. Does anybody know if they're reinstated? We'll need them if we're going to make a run, just so we can have some extra warm bodies, if nothing else.

This post was edited on 3/9 3:46 PM by 4thgengamecock

as far as Henry's plans past this year, if I had his ability I believe I would seek playing time at a southern conference team next year... same for Shepard

Originally posted by bosoxcock:

as far as Henry's plans past this year, if I had his ability I believe I would seek playing time at a southern conference team next year... same for Shepard
I haven't seen enough of Sheppard to comment on his potential; however, with Henry, it was definitely a case of addition by subtraction when he was suspended.

I believe it was reported that Henry and Sheppard weren't allowed to practice with the team during their suspensions. Thus, the fact that it hasn't been reported they've returned to practice this week leads me to believe we'll be without them for the SEC tournament.

Originally posted by ipull4usc:
I believe it was reported that Henry and Sheppard weren't allowed to practice with the team during their suspensions. Thus, the fact that it hasn't been reported they've returned to practice this week leads me to believe we'll be without them for the SEC tournament.
That's about what I figured too, but I hadn't heard anything official from the University either way. That really hurts our depth going into the tournament.

Originally posted by DarkCock:

Originally posted by bosoxcock:

I haven't seen enough of Sheppard to comment on his potential; however, with Henry, it was definitely a case of addition by subtraction when he was suspended.
This.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT