ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on Rakym Felder?

Last report was Frank said he had to work on himself first and he talked with him every day. There was no time table on him returning, that is if they let him return.

I would have to think he is trying to come back and play at USC. He isn't playing anywhere else. Some people think he may come back next semester, but that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

I want him back before UPC. I don't want to lose to them two years in a row because we had somebody suspended. Whatever he did doesn't warrant that.
We would all like that, but I'm not going to comment on what's necessary and what's not.

"Athletic department policy"

Although I don't think it's the athletic dept this time around.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Funny thing about this board when a non-contributor gets into trouble we demand his instant banishment because of his conduct; no questions asked. When a contributor misbehaves it doesn't matter we need him. You rascals.:p

Reactions: Silverspur02
Assault and battery ( spit on his girlfriend I believe); those charges were dropped. His prior offense I think involved striking a police officer and resisting arrest.

Reactions: Jpcooper
I'm sincerely confused. I'm in no way downplaying anything he may have done, but from all I've read the punishment doesn't necessarily seem to be fitting the crime. I'm really proud to have a program that actually punishes its players because they care about them becoming better people after college...but not if it's seemingly over the top just to "send a message".

Perhaps I'm missing something? If so let me know what's going on...I could just be not getting all the details I need

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT