ADVERTISEMENT

Any of y’all seen any of these pics coming out of Clemson Ladies Clinic?

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
Would post but they’re borderline male stripper pics and videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: cockofdawn
Don’t worry. All the clemmy fans say it’s ok because they were raising money for cancer charity. Also, St. Dabo sanctioned it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: GamecockJL
Don’t worry. All the clemmy fans say it’s ok because they were raising money for cancer charity. Also, St. Dabo sanctioned it. :rolleyes:
Lap dances, posing in their underwear taking pics with middle aged women. Is this common at most women’s clinics?

Someone put it this way on TOS “Our players are reading books to little kids while Clemson players are giving horny, middle aged, overweight housewives lap dances”.

Lap dances, posing in their underwear taking pics with middle aged women. Is this common at most women’s clinics?
Oh, I looked at someone’s Twitter page where the clemmy fans were adamantly defending it. One clemmy woman was ready to fight the folks who didn’t like it, and other clemmy fans kept referring to their win streak to deflect from the subject at hand. o_O

Here’s a video someone posted. There’s a lot more floating around.
Having 2 degrees from USC and thereby having a vested interest in everything Carolina I would be embarrassed if that were a Carolina player. With everything going on nowdays from Sandusky to Nassar I find it highly inappropriate to depict anything remotely sexual involving a student athlete at a university sanctioned event. Clemson should be embarrassed.

Having 2 degrees from USC and thereby having a vested interest in everything Carolina I would be embarrassed if that were a Carolina player. With everything going on nowdays from Sandusky to Nassar I find it highly inappropriate to depict anything remotely sexual involving a student athlete at a university sanctioned event. Clemson should be embarrassed.
The fans are not. I have not seen one clemmy fan come out against it. They keep throwing the “raising money for Cancer charity” excuse. They can pay their FB assistants 2 billion dollars a year, but have an imitation Chippendales routine at their ladies clinic to raise $.

Doubt he looks any better, he just thinks he does.

ryan-lochte.jpg

The fans are not. I have not seen one clemmy fan come out against it. They keep throwing the “raising money for Cancer charity” excuse. They can pay their FB assistants 2 billion dollars a year, but have an imitation Chippendales routine at their ladies clinic to raise $.
Not a fan of this. It's suppose to be innocent fun, but its just not a good look in this day in time.

I get that it’s supposed to be fun, but everything about it is inappropriate. Especially when Dabo paints Clemson as a bunch of choir boys.

For me it’s just really uncomfortable. Imagine the embarrassment for that woman’s husband. Though he’s probably so blinded by the Clemson love that he’s ok with it.

I'm with you. What the still suggests is all I need to know.
Do I notice if our players are attractive? Yes. I'm not blind nor dead. (None will ever top Brad Edwards, for the record.)
HOWEVER, I also know that I'm 44 years old, have a 13 year old son, and that some things just are NOT appropriate, no matter how much money it raises.

I get that it’s supposed to be fun, but everything about it is inappropriate. Especially when Dabo paints Clemson as a bunch of choir boys.

For me it’s just really uncomfortable. Imagine the embarrassment for that woman’s husband. Though he’s probably so blinded by the Clemson love that he’s ok with it.
Bingo, and the Clemson faithful that are defending it are just sad. It is just inappropriate. If I actually did Twitter, I would ask some of those Clemson faithful defending it (especially the women) if they would be ok then for their daughters to do some stripping and give out some lap dances to some middle aged man as long as they are going to donate to Cancer Research. Hey, it would "just be for fun and a good cause," right...? That cult menality is really showing today.

Last edited:
Come play at Clemson! You can sleep with our wives! We don’t even care!
With all the attractive coeds on campus none of the players need or want to sleep with some middle age female booster or booster's wife. If she isn't embarassed already (she should be) the women in that video would be if she heard the things likely said about her afterwards by that player and his friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: king ward
Oh, I looked at someone’s Twitter page where the clemmy fans were adamantly defending it. One clemmy woman was ready to fight the folks who didn’t like it, and other clemmy fans kept referring to their win streak to deflect from the subject at hand. o_O
Asking a Clemson fan to defend why their football program is better than ours without them using the record will easily overwhelm their intelligence.

If this was us, all the talk would be how "classless" and "trashy" we are.

But from them, this is the quote-

The team did a body build pose-off, according to Ross Taylor, who is Clemson’s Asst. AD for Football Communications.

“They tried to have some visual demonstration of the strength and conditioning program,” Taylor said.

They chose this format because lifting weights on the floor at Littlejohn Coliseum was not an option.

http://www.wistv.com/story/38708482...-football-clinic-get-out-of-hand-this-weekend

Bingo, and the Clemson faithful that are defending it are just sad. It is just inappropriate. If I actually did Twitter, I would ask some of those Clemson faithful defending it (especially the women) if they would be ok then for their daughters to do some stripping and give out some lap dances to some middle aged man as long as they are going to donate to Cancer Research. Hey, it's would "just be for fun and a good cause," right...? That cult menality is really showing today.
That's just it. They aren't thinking about the flip-side, which in today's climate, they would most certainly NOT have thought it was a good idea.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT