ADVERTISEMENT

Any of y’all seen any of these pics coming out of Clemson Ladies Clinic?

I think it is laughable that they are trying to use the Breast Cancer research angle to defend this. I'm assuming that even without the strip tease and peep show that their Ladies Clinic was raising funds for Breast Cancer research. If that is indeed the case then the fundraising is not a defense for these actions. It was going to happen either way. However, IF the strip tease and peep show were specifically used to do the fundraising then that brings on a whole bigger mess. Also are they telling us that Clemson women won't give to Breast Cancer unless they get to see their football players half naked? Basically, there is no way to make this look good, no matter what their cult mentality comes up with.

Reactions: Carolina4
I think it is laughable that they are trying to use the Breast Cancer research angle to defend this. I'm assuming that even without the strip tease and peep show that their Ladies Clinic was raising funds for Breast Cancer research. If that is indeed the case then the fundraising is not a defense for these actions. It was going to happen either way. However, IF the strip tease and peep show were specifically used to do the fundraising then that brings on a whole bigger mess. Also are they telling us that Clemson women won't give to Breast Cancer unless they get to see their football players half naked? Basically, there is no way to make this look good, no matter what their cult mentality comes up with.
It has been since it started because Dabo's wife is a survivor.

I wonder what Holly Rowe thought of all this, since she was in attendance?

Oh what would the church think of this Dabo? Clemson had to do away with the Bengal Babes who used to be servers at coaches clinics to settle for this?

Oh what would the church think of this Dabo? Clemson had to do away with the Bengal Babes who used to be servers at coaches clinics to settle for this?
They don’t care, it’s win at all costs up there.

It also appears that those in attendance could have been as young as age 10. Let's think on that a moment, shall we.
Well that just sheds a whole new light on the situation. Would you take your 10 year old daughter to a Chippendale show? To say poor judgement was used is an understatement. Why not just go ahead and supply the women in attendance with some of those $2 bills Clemson fans are so fond of. I'm sure the women would know what to do with them.

If this was us, all the talk would be how "classless" and "trashy" we are.

But from them, this is the quote-

The team did a body build pose-off, according to Ross Taylor, who is Clemson’s Asst. AD for Football Communications.

“They tried to have some visual demonstration of the strength and conditioning program,” Taylor said.

They chose this format because lifting weights on the floor at Littlejohn Coliseum was not an option.

http://www.wistv.com/story/38708482...-football-clinic-get-out-of-hand-this-weekend
So that's why they sat the lady in the chair in the middle of the floor, danced around her and ripped their shirt off....literally? Yeah, never seen a "pose-off" like that before.
tKv7AfX.gif

Is anyone really surprised by this behavior?
  • Tell the world your program is clean, while your players are sent home for failing the mandatory drug test conducted by bowl officials. They're only "clean" when you conveniently don't randomly test them at home or expunge positive test results.
  • Tell the world you are law abiding, while you are caught on tape confronting a patrolman trying to argue your way out of a speeding ticket.
  • Tell the world you will not stand for players that physically assault a female, while you look the other way after a starting player beat his girlfriend with a towel bar until bloody and pushed her down stairs. Charges were mysteriously dropped in that case.
  • Tell the world your players are fine young men and display high moral standards and sportsmanship, while they sucker punch opposing players in the throat (NCSU), grab crotches of opposing players after tackle, and use the N-word against opposing players at the line of scrimmage (USC).
  • Tell the world a recruit's commitment is a commitment, while you continue to recruit potential players that have already committed to other schools.
  • Tell the world you promote a Christian-based family atmosphere, while you put on stripshow-style entertainment at your ladies clinic. Just the latest example in the history of hypocrisy from the Dabo cult.
  • Any more?

Last edited:
What if we got a pretty female team to dance for male boosters as a fundraiser?
Imagine the same thing being done at a men's booster clinic for the USC beach volleyball team, women's tennis or golf teams, or any other women's team. Charity fund-raiser or not, the outrage would be on the front page of every major media outlet in the country. Yet, when football players do this with older women, it's considered good clean fun?

Reactions: acmnni1
"I think what’s been going around is certainly not indicative of what was actually going on,” Taylor (Clemson Sports Information Director Ross Taylor) said, pointing out that other performances were not as racy."

Reckon that argument would work for Papa John? Afterall it was one word out of many.

Reactions: GamecockJL
I watched a bit of the video.

I think in 2018, this is not a good idea. That is all I will say.

I wonder if farmer Clem is proud of his wife? Damn that is pathetic! How classless can you get! I hope The University of South Carolina has better sense than to allow anything like this. As a South Carolinian I am embarrassed for our state!

Reactions: WSPCock11
To me it really is a reflection of how brainwashed those people are. To defend this is ridiculous. Look, it’s not a sexual assault and there should be no punishments but how can anyone defend the university as this was at least tasteless.

But what happened here is exactly what I expect from the Clemson people I know. Honestly, I have good friends from Clemson and I’d expect at least half of them would let Deshawn Watson, CJ Spiller, Sammy Watkins, or Trevor Lawrence sleep with their wives if the opportunity came along.

Hiding behind the good cause doesn’t erase the fact that this was incredibly stupid and inappropriate. People steal to feed their families...a good cause. But that doesn’t make it right. It’s great they raised so much $$ for breast cancer awareness / research. But how much different would the amount have been had they not treated their players as sex objects in front of a bunch of women? And that’s exactly what this event was designed for. It’s a football clinic not a strength and conditioning clinic...they knew what they were doing.

They couldn’t have let these women play putt putt for a $100 a whole to raise money for cancer? I mean, this is just weird.

Reactions: GamecockJL
Raunchy. Doesn't our clinic teach women about football and keep it fun but not flirtatious or sexual? Didn't realize it was being used as a stripshow in other parts of the state.

They let their players treat Clemson women like ho's all in the name of cancer research.

Well done taters. You should be proud.

Reactions: acmnni1
So since it was "not planned" and was "in good fun" that somehow makes it ok.
I suppose too since it was males dancing and posing for females then its ok too. Not saying either is ok but if if were the other way around, the outrage over the objectfication of women would be incredible.

Yeah I’m going to taterville when their ladies rowing team has a men’s clinic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT