ADVERTISEMENT

Any of y’all seen any of these pics coming out of Clemson Ladies Clinic?

If you have something to say say it.

I did. I asked a question and then told everyone to hush about it. This world is so hypocritical. I'm a sinner, you are a sinner everybody on these board are sinners!!!! NOW if you want to talk sports, let's talk sports!! No body is better than nobody!! The ones who think they are idots!! I was just hypocrotical!! Shit!!!!!
I don't recall anyone being called a sinner or anyone saying someone was better than someone else. Just admit that some of the activities at the ladies clinic were at the very least questionable. Of course you would rather talk about anything else right now. That spotlight is getting awfully bright.

I thought it was over the line and I don’t think they will let it happen next year. However, if one of the classiest woman in sports Holly Rowe, was there and said it was all good fun, and she didn’t have a problem with it, do you think maybe we are blowing this out of proportion? Let it go guys...

Reactions: LazyIslander
Major difference is none of the indiscretions you point out by USC fans is sanctioned by the University. That disgraceful display at Dabo's clinic was sanctioned by Dabo and Clemson University. That clown Dabo was trying to weasel his sorry way out of this jam up in Greenville. Said the focus should be on how much money was raised. If Clemson women need sleaze to justify donating money to a worthy cause then that proves what kind of character they have. All that being said they didn't need the sleaze and would have raised just as much without it. You Chippentigers need to admit you screwed up on this one. You folks up there in the hills are weird as hell! Disgusting!!!

The event is not put on or run by Clemson.... it's sponsored by the ALL-IN Foundation which raises money for breast cancer. The players volunteer and aren't forced to participate. They do it because it's good clean fun and they enjoy it. So.... nothing the see here. Y'all have far bigger things to worry about. Like how to get into the end zone against Clemson in November. Because you won't.

I don't see a big deal, and if most of you were honest with yourselves, you're upset because it's your rival.

And if you want to throw out hypotheticals about women's teams grinding on men at a "Men's Day", feel free. It's not the same. Yes, it's a double standard.

Wow - with all of the "MeToo" stuff, the Olympic doctor, the scandals at Michigan State and Ohio State, etc., and this is OK? Hypocrisy reigns up in Tigertown.

Reactions: Gamecockdvw
Good old Saint dablow was just on WIS and WLTX just now .Acted if nothing happen . Good ole Saint dablow comes out smelling like a rose
Clemson-grab.jpeg

Do I notice if our players are attractive? Yes. I'm not blind nor dead. (None will ever top Brad Edwards, for the record.)
HOWEVER, I also know that I'm 44 years old, have a 13 year old son, and that some things just are NOT appropriate, no matter how much money it raises.
Honey Brad's bald now!! =;-p

The event is not put on or run by Clemson.... it's sponsored by the ALL-IN Foundation which raises money for breast cancer. The players volunteer and aren't forced to participate. They do it because it's good clean fun and they enjoy it. So.... nothing the see here. Y'all have far bigger things to worry about. Like how to get into the end zone against Clemson in November. Because you won't.

You mean like they're not forced to subscribe to Dabo's religion?

In defense of Clemson, isn't your record sort of the biggest sticking point in being a better program? In defense of USC, historically you are a very well respected program and fanbase no question about that.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Yes your record is the best sticking point in being a better program, but I don't think that's the argument here. I think the argument is that Clemson is a weird f-ing place.

What's more is that it's a place with a fan base who constantly condescends on the grounds of "morality" and "class" but then breaks out something like this and then defends it to the death. Just a weird, cult-like group of folks.

What you're saying is that these Clemson fans need to drop all that high and mighty BS and admit that they'd hoe their own mothers out to win a ballgame, right?

And of course Jay on 105.7 defends it and calls it overblown. I wonder if he would want his daughters he brings up all the time to attend?

The greatest collection of wussies in the Columbia area. What a total joke. I can just hear that panzy ass Jay talking down to our fans about this subject.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Jay talks down to everyone, not just USC fans.

As I said earlier, this wasn’t the best idea in 2018.

The greatest collection of wussies in the Columbia area. What a total joke. I can just hear that panzy ass Jay talking down to our fans about this subject.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
You people really should treat 107.5 FM like The Snake newspaper. Just don't. The 107.5 crew are not professional and they are not entertaining. They put in the very least effort to cater to our fans and our team here in the Capitol city and home of the Gamecocks. Show them the same courtesy. Competition by the folks who own WCCP would be a Godsend.

If you have something to say say it.

I did. I asked a question and then told everyone to hush about it. This world is so hypocritical. I'm a sinner, you are a sinner everybody on these board are sinners!!!! NOW if you want to talk sports, let's talk sports!! No body is better than nobody!! The ones who think they are idots!! I was just hypocrotical!! Shit!!!!!

Of course we are all sinners. But the man or woman of character admits they are wrong when they mess up. Time and time again the biggest criticism of this debacle is that I have seen no one from Clem condemn those actions, including the one who should set the standard, your coach. Just apologize, admit the wrong, and move on.

I thought it was over the line and I don’t think they will let it happen next year. However, if one of the classiest woman in sports Holly Rowe, was there and said it was all good fun, and she didn’t have a problem with it, do you think maybe we are blowing this out of proportion? Let it go guys...

You make a great point. She could've really blown this story up had she felt it was inappropriate, esp with her credentials and stage as a member of the ESPN crew. However, you better stop with your sensible posts before you are outed as a tater ;)

Of course we are all sinners. But the man or woman of character admits they are wrong when they mess up. Time and time again the biggest criticism of this debacle is that I have seen no one from Clem condemn those actions, including the one who should set the standard, your coach. Just apologize, admit the wrong, and move on.

Clemsonites simply aren't made that way. They are 'different' animals. They've always been 'over the line' - for as long as I can recall and that's a lot of years. IF they address this issue at all, it will be done quietly, without any fanfare that might backfire and, thus, hurt Quempson. That's the way it is.

You make a great point. She could've really blown this story up had she felt it was inappropriate, esp with her credentials and stage as a member of the ESPN crew. However, you better stop with your sensible posts before you are outed as a tater ;)
Sorry, but just because a media personality may not think it's inappropriate does not mean that those of us who do are wrong. We simply disagree.

Sorry, but just because a media personality may not think it's inappropriate does not mean that those of us who do are wrong. We simply disagree.

I agree, it does not make yall wrong...but doesn't make ya'll right either as so many on this thread have insisted they are. You are correct in that we simply disagree.

What do you expect her to say when she's collecting a big paycheck?

It was held on campus. It's a Clemson event with Clemson fans and players.

Reactions: GridironGunslinger

Why didn't we have players take off their shirts and model their tight baseball pants? Coulda raised some money!

I don't see a big deal, and if most of you were honest with yourselves, you're upset because it's your rival.

And if you want to throw out hypotheticals about women's teams grinding on men at a "Men's Day", feel free. It's not the same. Yes, it's a double standard.
I've had some good fun with me Tater friends but at the end of the day I really didn't see the big deal...was it in poor taste? Yep, but it was for a good cause. Having multiple family members who have gone through breast cancer the funds raised will help fight the cause. Although I will say if SC did this all hell would break lose in Tiger Town...and they know it.

I've had some good fun with me Tater friends but at the end of the day I really didn't see the big deal...was it in poor taste? Yep, but it was for a good cause.
This is where I am. If they could admit that yeah those videos and pics are a tad embarrassing to anyone without little tiger paws painted on their cheeks maybe we could move on

This is where I am. If they could admit that yeah those videos and pics are a tad embarrassing to anyone without little tiger paws painted on their cheeks maybe we could move on
I think that is where most of us are now. The fact that all we keep hearing is "it was for a good cause so what does it matter" sends the wrong message, and quite frankly just strengthens the belief in the cult-mentality that has taken over up there.

Simple fact here: If roles were reversed and the athletes were young volleyball players and the clinic was for middle aged and older men and the cause was testicular cancer research, this would be a borderline criminal activity. And everyone knows it.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Y'all are blowing this out of proportion. They do the same thing at the men's clinic!

Simple fact here: If roles were reversed and the athletes were young volleyball players and the clinic was for middle aged and older men and the cause was testicular cancer research, this would be a borderline criminal activity. And everyone knows it.

It's different, and I think you're being disingenuous.

You people really should treat 107.5 FM like The Snake newspaper. Just don't. The 107.5 crew are not professional and they are not entertaining. They put in the very least effort to cater to our fans and our team here in the Capitol city and home of the Gamecocks. Show them the same courtesy. Competition by the folks who own WCCP would be a Godsend.

What would a station be like that "catered" to our fans? You want them to read message board theories?

I agree, it does not make yall wrong...but doesn't make ya'll right either as so many on this thread have insisted they are. You are correct in that we simply disagree.

I have not met one clemson fan face to face who is happy about it. Not one. They are all embarrassed. But you just keep being you...it's all good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT