ADVERTISEMENT

Any of y’all seen any of these pics coming out of Clemson Ladies Clinic?

It's different, and I think you're being disingenuous.
Explain the differences. I'm reasonable. I mean, maybe not a criminal activity. But it would at least be considered evidence of toxic masculinity in today's society. We're supposed to act like we're in a post-sexist, post-racial, post-everything society. Well that door swings both ways.

Last edited:
They have not released the men's clinic video yet. Lap dances, oil massages, bathing suit models....but its for prostate cancer....so its ok! I believe digital exams were included as well.

I don't see a big deal, and if most of you were honest with yourselves, you're upset because it's your rival.

And if you want to throw out hypotheticals about women's teams grinding on men at a "Men's Day", feel free. It's not the same. Yes, it's a double standard.

If this was something that USC did and Will Muschamp was complicit, I would think Will Muschamp had lost his mind. Unless the people attending this event were tipped off in advance to the freak show, I would think, even at Clemson, some of these women had to have been appalled. This is a public relations time bomb and I will be surprised if this doesn't become a problem for the people that allowed all of this to take place.

Reactions: GridironGunslinger
If this was something that USC did and Will Muschamp was complicit, I would think Will Muschamp had lost his mind. Unless the people attending this event were tipped off in advance to the freak show, I would think, even at Clemson, some of these women had to have been appalled. This is a public relations time bomb and I will be surprised if this doesn't become a problem for the people that allowed all of this to take place.

I think it's a bad look and I know Clemson would prefer it didn't happen, but I don't think anyone cares outside of Carolina fans.

The Clemson women's clinic was for a good cause. I hope they clean up their act and raise a million next year. The problem is the behavior of some of the participants ( football players and fans ) crossed the line of decency. The taters and some others have the position that since the event was for a good cause that this behavior should be excused. If this ever occurs at USC I will raise hell with the administration at my alma mater!

Last edited:
I have not met one clemson fan face to face who is happy about it. Not one. They are all embarrassed. But you just keep being you...it's all good.

It doesnt matter what I think as its not going to change anything...same with yall. I mean if complaining about it like its going to have any impact is what you wanna do, by all means, keep being you :)

It doesnt matter what I think as its not going to change anything...same with yall. I mean if complaining about it like its going to have any impact is what you wanna do, by all means, keep being you :)
Amazing.....tater sheephumper comes over to his rivals board to complain about them taking a moral stance against lap dancing at a woman's football clinic. Go away.

Looking at the pictures, there's no way there were 3,000 women at the clinic. I also doubt that each woman contributed their husband/boyfriend's weekly pay ($116 each) to reach the $350,000 claimed to have been raised.

The Clemson women's clinic was for a good cause. I hope they clean up their act and raise a million next year. The problem is the behavior of some of the participants ( football players and fans ) crossed the line of decency. The taters and some others have the position that since the event was for a good cause that this behavior should be excused. If this ever occurs at USC I will raise hell with the administration at my alma mater!
You don't need to worry about that. Ray Tanner would never permit it.

I think it's a bad look and I know Clemson would prefer it didn't happen, but I don't think anyone cares outside of Carolina fans.

What makes you think Clemson would prefer it didn't happen? Dabo was offended that he had to answer questions about it. This is the same guy whose only comment on Christian Wilkins groping the Ohio State running back was "Well sometimes Christian gets a little silly". I'd give Dabo a pass if he just said,
things at this event got out of hand and this will be addressed.

There will be fall-out from this and it will probably be in more ways than media backlash. Clemson really sells the Christian emphasis of the program.The next time a recruiter from another school hears from a prospect's parents that the reason they like Clemson is the family type of Christian atmosphere at the school, it isn't hard to imagine somebody pulling up these videos as a rebuttal.

What makes you think Clemson would prefer it didn't happen? Dabo was offended that he had to answer questions about it. This is the same guy whose only comment on Christian Wilkins groping the Ohio State running back was "Well sometimes Christian gets a little silly". I'd give Dabo a pass if he just said,
things at this event got out of hand and this will be addressed.

There will be fall-out from this and it will probably be in more ways than media backlash. Clemson really sells the Christian emphasis of the program.The next time a recruiter from another school hears from a prospect's parents that the reason they like Clemson is the family type of Christian atmosphere at the school, it isn't hard to imagine somebody pulling up these videos as a rebuttal.

Why would someone want negative publicity?

And if you think recruits and their families are going to be affected by those videos, I think you're wrong.

It's funny, I'm sure those people who constantly complain about society being too sensitive these days think this is just shocking.

I am having a strange reaction to this. First thought is I love seeing Clemson making stupid, disgusting decisions like this, then I am embarrassed a school from the State of South Carolina would make such a stupid, disgusting decision like this.

Reactions: WSPCock11
Why would someone want negative publicity?

And if you think recruits and their families are going to be affected by those videos, I think you're wrong.

It's funny, I'm sure those people who constantly complain about society being too sensitive these days think this is just shocking.

I thought you said only Carolina fans cared, what is the source of negative publicity?

I think there are a lot of parents of high school prospects who have a huge impact on where their children end up enrolling. It's very common for prospects to say they want their parents input before making a final decision. If you think this isn't something that will be exploited, and effective in negative recruiting you are mistaken. You never know what might wreck a recruiting class. Steve Spurrier, I'm sure never thought saying he might only coach another 1 or 2 years would have an immediate impact, he retracted it the next day.

I don't think this is shocking but it is vulgar and I don't think there is a coach at South Carolina that would put up with this kind of bs from his players. They sure wouldn't be involved in planning it.

Looking at the pictures, there's no way there were 3,000 women at the clinic. I also doubt that each woman contributed their husband/boyfriend's weekly pay ($116 each) to reach the $350,000 claimed to have been raised.
Dabs slipped in the last $325,000. He can afford it.

Regardless of what Wilkins did, I read that some had daughters there as young as 10. How do you explain grown women (some married) whooping it up over 18-22 year old kids posing off like a Chippendale’s show?

With all the abuses that have come out by players and authority figures in college sports, I would think that any actions that remotely sexualizes student athletes would be avoided, regardless of the intent or cause. There are plenty of ways to raise money for cancer. I don’t think they would have raised any less money had they done anything else.

Clemson is at the top of the college football world. Why would they do anything that could possibly be misinterpreted or be that close to a line that could easily get crossed? They were raising money for Dabo’s Foundation/ Breast Cancer awareness. Right? Ultimately, this has to come back to him. If he did not ok it, I’d still like to know who thought this was a good idea. Somebody had a major brain fart.

Please - someone send the videos to ESPN. Maybe they will actually show it and let`s let the country decide. They show Dabo when he dances in the locker room. The least they can do is show what was sanctioned as ok at the Ladies' Clinic. Love how Dabo just pretends like nothing happened and like he is bothered by people who questioned it. His MO - just pretend it didn`t happen and it will go away because I`m a great guy and the press will give me a pass no matter what.

Ok, I have another question for the accountants, tax attorneys, and legal eagles.

(Forgive me if this has been already brought up. I have not read the entire thread.)

Isn’t there some ethical issue, if not an NCAA issue, with using players to promote an event that benefits the coaches personal foundation? Players cannot be used to advertise products or businesses. Right? So how can a coach use his players to further the causes of his personal foundation?

I know it was for charity, but it is a charity that is part of his foundation. He may not benefit from it financially, but you can’t tell me he doesn’t benefit from it from a PR standpoint. Besides that, I think Dabo could contribute $350,000 out of his own pocket.

Thoughts?

I thought you said only Carolina fans cared, what is the source of negative publicity?

I think there are a lot of parents of high school prospects who have a huge impact on where their children end up enrolling. It's very common for prospects to say they want their parents input before making a final decision. If you think this isn't something that will be exploited, and effective in negative recruiting you are mistaken. You never know what might wreck a recruiting class. Steve Spurrier, I'm sure never thought saying he might only coach another 1 or 2 years would have an immediate impact, he retracted it the next day.

I don't think this is shocking but it is vulgar and I don't think there is a coach at South Carolina that would put up with this kind of bs from his players. They sure wouldn't be involved in planning it.

A video of an awkward, lighthearted lap dance is not going to wreck a recruiting class. C'mon, man.

In this day and age, what would the uproar be if this was women giving men lap dances and stripping in a charity environment? This was distasteful at best and there should not be a double standard, taters should be called out for this nonsense.

A video of an awkward, lighthearted lap dance is not going to wreck a recruiting class. C'mon, man.

I have no idea how old you are, but I can tell you the older you get, the more you see how the smallest things can have major impact. It's the Law of Unintended Consequences and it will bite you in the ass every time. You're a liberal, think footage of Michael Dukakis in a tank. For a test, google "Crazy scream from a Presidential candidate" and see whose picture comes up. That last one is from 14 years ago and it will live on in perpetuity.

Last edited:
I have no idea how old you are, but I can tell you the older you get, the more you see how the smallest things can have major impact. It's the Law of Unintended Consequences and it will bite you in the ass every time. You're a liberal, think footage of Michael Dukakis in a tank. For a test, google "Crazy scream from a Presidential candidate" and see whose picture comes up. That last one is from 14 years ago and it will live on in perpetuity.
You never know how a piece of video is going to be viewed by the public. In the late 90's Darlie Routier was convicted of murdering two of her young sons partly due to a video of her spraying silly string at a graveside postmortem birthday celebration for her older son.

The event is not put on or run by Clemson.... it's sponsored by the ALL-IN Foundation which raises money for breast cancer. The players volunteer and aren't forced to participate. They do it because it's good clean fun and they enjoy it. So.... nothing the see here. Y'all have far bigger things to worry about. Like how to get into the end zone against Clemson in November. Because you won't.

8 posts

Reactions: FORKCOCK

2 things:

1. I did not complain about it....just made fun of it....reading comprehension 101

2. You can't reuse "keep being you" after it was used on you.....kind of like replying "touche" after someone says "touche"

Just trying to help you out bruh. You will get the hang of it. ;)

Reactions: vacock#

This will not be a story in a week. I'm not sure why you feel the need to make assumptions about political beliefs, but I find many more things disturbing about society today, and it would be refreshing to see that other people could just see a story about a player playfully dancing on a woman at a charity event and not run to the Internet in a veiled attempt to make their rival football team look like sexual predators

This will not be a story in a week. I'm not sure why you feel the need to make assumptions about political beliefs, but I find many more things disturbing about society today, and it would be refreshing to see that other people could just see a story about a player playfully dancing on a woman at a charity event and not run to the Internet in a veiled attempt to make their rival football team look like sexual predators

So you're not a liberal. Somebody else has been posting under your name. Yes this was a wonderful thing that Christian Wilkins did. That's why everybody at Clemson, that should take responsibility, is pointing out that this was Christian Wilkins acting alone and they had nothing to do with it. If you're Clemson and you can't see anything wrong with it, OWN IT.

I don't know if Wilkins is a sexual predator but he's one strange guy. I couldn't be happier that he's the current face of Clemson football.

You have been defending this improper and indecent situation for days now. Everyone involved football players, the fans, Dabo, and Clemson University should be ashamed, embarrassed, and apologize to the citizens of South Carolina for their disgusting conduct! Also, don't use the it was for a good cause excuse because they would have raised the same money without this trashy behavior. They deserve every bit of the criticism and ridicule they have received because they are a bunch of first class hypocrites constantly touting their holier than thou University and football program. Their conduct exposed them for what they truly are.

Reactions: martwing
You have been defending this improper and indecent situation for days now. Everyone involved football players, the fans, Dabo, and Clemson University should be ashamed, embarrassed, and apologize to the citizens of South Carolina for their disgusting conduct! Also, don't use the it was for a good cause excuse because they would have raised the same money without this trashy behavior. They deserve every bit of the criticism and ridicule they have received because they are a bunch of first class hypocrites constantly touting their holier than thou University and football program. Their conduct exposed them for what they truly are.

Dude, it's embarrassing, but good luck on your quest to make this be the thing that makes the national media turn on Clemson.

Dude, it's embarrassing, but good luck on your quest to make this be the thing that makes the national media turn on Clemson.

This story has pretty good traction in the media and has lasted several days. Most news is lucky to last more than a day. The longer it hangs around the better. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch!

This story has pretty good traction in the media and has lasted several days. Most news is lucky to last more than a day. The longer it hangs around the better. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch!
I would love to see people outside of SC acknowledge Dabo is not a "class-act", but this feels like a controversy being forced by Carolina fans.

I would love to see people outside of SC acknowledge Dabo is not a "class-act", but this feels like a controversy being forced by Carolina fans.

You should send your wife or mother up there next time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT