ADVERTISEMENT

Any of y’all seen any of these pics coming out of Clemson Ladies Clinic?

I have no idea how old you are, but I can tell you the older you get, the more you see how the smallest things can have major impact. It's the Law of Unintended Consequences and it will bite you in the ass every time. You're a liberal, think footage of Michael Dukakis in a tank. For a test, google "Crazy scream from a Presidential candidate" and see whose picture comes up. That last one is from 14 years ago and it will live on in perpetuity.

You mean Howard Dean

You mean Howard Dean

I didn't say those two examples were the same people. I intentionally left Howard Dean's name off, anybody googling that phrase sees who I was talking about. Just like you can google "goofy political commercial of guy in tank" will bring up footage of Michael Dukakis. Both of those seemingly benign events had unimaginable consequences and have lived on far longer than the weekly news cycle. More directly google "Ohio State running back being groped" and guess what shows up.

When people say this won't last past this week, this stuff lives forever, on this board, on any other program's board that hates Clemson (of which there are many) and You Tube. Take a random look of posts on here that talk about scandals involving Joe Morrison and Danny Ford. "The evil that men do..."

Last edited:
This will not be a story in a week. I'm not sure why you feel the need to make assumptions about political beliefs, but I find many more things disturbing about society today, and it would be refreshing to see that other people could just see a story about a player playfully dancing on a woman at a charity event and not run to the Internet in a veiled attempt to make their rival football team look like sexual predators

it would be refreshing to see that other people could just see a story about a player playfully dancing on a woman at a charity event.

"a player playfully dancing on a woman" .... Now that is funny right there! Nothing to see here. No big deal. Move along. It just a player playfully dancing on a woman! LOL!!! o_O:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT