ADVERTISEMENT

Any of y'all know that Panther's fan/scum bag that punched the old man last night?

Any 18 year old man and above wearing a jersey to an athletic even is a certified, tried & true, Class A Doosh! Family members excluded, of course.
Yeah that's my rule too. I've never been to an NFL game but would love to go just to make fun of all the dudes walking around wearing other dudes jerseys. Only way you'll see a jersey in my house is if it's in a frame and signed.

Nothing will happen to him when they get him anyway. They're untouchable up there in tar heel country don't you know?!

Its a pretty clear image of several people. Someone knows who the scumbag is and I really hope he is found out and treated properly.

Its a pretty clear image of several people. Someone knows who the scumbag is and I really hope he is found out and treated properly.
Panthers say they have identified violent fan, contacted police
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 13, 2017, 1:30 PM EDT
860734460-e1507915788996.jpg

Getty Images

The ugly incident in the stands last night in Carolina has attracted the attention of the Panthers and the police.

The Panthers say they were able to identify the fan who was caught on tape punching another fan late in Thursday night’s loss to the Eagles.

“We have reviewed video tape of the incident and have identified the perpetrator. We are working with the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department to pursue charges to the fullest extent of the law,” Panthers Executive Director of Risk Management Lance Emory said. “The Carolina Panthers are committed to a fan-friendly and family-friendly stadium experience. The behavior exhibited by the perpetrator is unacceptable and will not be condoned at Bank of America Stadium.”

The league office has also said

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...have-identified-violent-fan-contacted-police/

Bet his old ass calms down next time! Ole boy is a one arm puncher, id like to see him get his a $$ whooped

This much I DO know: we need to start a petition in SC to have the Panthers change their name to the Charlotte Panthers.

They didn't keep their part of the bargain in the first place, i.e. BOA Stadium turned out to be a BIG urban renewal project for downtown Charlotte - not a state line location as originally promised.

This much I DO know: we need to start a petition in SC to have the Panthers change their name to the Charlotte Panthers.

They didn't keep their part of the bargain in the first place, i.e. BOA Stadium turned out to be a BIG urban renewal project for downtown Charlotte - not a state line location as originally promised.
Everything in Charlotte is a big uptown renewal project. If you don't like it you can tell your commissioner and they'll ignore you and do what they want anyway.

getimagefromdbby.jpg

Kyle Adam Maraghy

Carrigan said on Facebook that the two men argued and that a woman and her son, seated between them, left in the third quarter. Carrigan said in his post the man who eventually was punched wasn’t happy that the other man and his girlfriend stood in front of him throughout the game. The two men exchanged more words before the seated fan was punched.

“The dude took offense to the couple never sitting down and obstructing his view,” Carrigan said

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
This is a perfect reason that concealed (or open) carry should be allowed anywhere if you can legally purchase a firearm and have a permit.
What? I'm all for self protection and basic gun rights, but I fail to see how having a gun would have helped the old dude. It would have the potential to cause way more problems than it's worth.

Hypothetically, let's assume you could legally carry in a stadium. Let's say that you pull out a gun to shoot someone that is assaulting you. What about the innocent fans in the line of fire? You're jeopardizing the safety of innocent fans. It's simply too risky to allow.

Panthers and their fans took a whole lotta L's last night.

You can thank my birds for that ;)

Tell you what, if anybody puts a finger in my face, I'm coming to his @$$ also. I don't care how old he is. I'm old myself. If you're going to put your finger in someone's face, you'd better have something besides that finger to bring.

Tell you what, if anybody puts a finger in my face, I'm coming to his @$$ also. I don't care how old he is. I'm old myself. If you're going to put your finger in someone's face, you'd better have something besides that finger to bring.
I hear what your saying, but you just can't punch the guy in the face like that- looked like he bloodied his eye and nose pretty bad. At least not at a public event with people all around, kids, families ect....maybe behind the corner bar 2 guys talking $hit get into it, but not in the stadium....and on a side note, whatever happened to the unspoken rule of only standing up when someone in front of you is standing up? Can't stand the jackass that is the only one standing up within 6 rows. My sentiment is sans obvious times where we all should be up and yelling. OK, you "not a real fan if you arent standing up at all times" fans bring it on. :D

I hear what your saying, but you just can't punch the guy in the face like that- looked like he bloodied his eye and nose pretty bad. At least not at a public event with people all around, kids, families ect....maybe behind the corner bar 2 guys talking $hit get into it, but not in the stadium....and on a side note, whatever happened to the unspoken rule of only standing up when someone in front of you is standing up? Can't stand the jackass that is the only one standing up within 6 rows. My sentiment is sans obvious times where we all should be up and yelling. OK, you "not a real fan if you arent standing up at all times" fans bring it on. :D
Hey, violence is never the answer. But I'm speaking strictly to the issue of engaging a person verbally while waving or pointing your finger in his face. If you take it upon yourself to do that, you need to be prepared for whatever comes. Only spitting on somebody is more provocative.

I hope you wrote that without consulting your brain.

I'd like a crack at the young ma
Lol.

Boomers get real mad if you stand in front of them.
I'm sure you will be in good enough shape to not suffer from back, knee, sciatica, or other problems when you reach your sixties.

But, seriously, no one wants to infringe on your right to stand and obstruct others views for the whole game; it would be inconsiderate to do so.

Reactions: SCexpat38

I’ll John Hancock the F out of that petition

Maraghy has a record of assault and battery. Guys like that will do things to provoke confrontations, standing, mouthing off, whatever. If the old guy had been Brock Lesnar, Maraghy would have sat down.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT