ADVERTISEMENT

Any of y'all know that Panther's fan/scum bag that punched the old man last night?

Tell you what, if anybody puts a finger in my face, I'm coming to his @$$ also. I don't care how old he is. I'm old myself. If you're going to put your finger in someone's face, you'd better have something besides that finger to bring.

308a89ae9b1ebc0f773028c637edfd64bb0bc5205f3abc4cf31025b9b17228e7.jpg

This much I DO know: we need to start a petition in SC to have the Panthers change their name to the Charlotte Panthers.

They didn't keep their part of the bargain in the first place, i.e. BOA Stadium turned out to be a BIG urban renewal project for downtown Charlotte - not a state line location as originally promised.

Good luck with that.

I'm sure you will be in good enough shape to not suffer from back, knee, sciatica, or other problems when you reach your sixties.

But, seriously, no one wants to infringe on your right to stand and obstruct others views for the whole game; it would be inconsiderate to do so.

And added to those ailments are broken nose, two missing teeth and possible concussion. Not wise to angrily engage a drunken young buck and his crazy girlfriend. Better to contact an usher/stadium personnel.

What? I'm all for self protection and basic gun rights, but I fail to see how having a gun would have helped the old dude. It would have the potential to cause way more problems than it's worth.

Hypothetically, let's assume you could legally carry in a stadium. Let's say that you pull out a gun to shoot someone that is assaulting you. What about the innocent fans in the line of fire? You're jeopardizing the safety of innocent fans. It's simply too risky to allow.
If he's close enough to be punching me, there can be no fan between us. Imo one can think of 1000 places where you cannot carry a weapon. That's already the case, banks, schools, and wherever a proprietor posts "no firearms". If The person next to me anywhere is carrying and certified, I do appreciate it.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
And added to those ailments are broken nose, two missing teeth and possible concussion. Not wise to angrily engage a drunken young buck and his crazy girlfriend. Better to contact an usher/stadium personnel.
My post was addressing your comment that boomers get "angry" if you stand up in front of them.

Some people have knee or other problems that makes it difficult to stand. Ticket programs that place people in seats only accommodates wheelchair bound people and not people who can't stand but can walk (with difficulty). Too bad that people are inconsiderate of others.

getimagefromdbby.jpg

Kyle Adam Maraghy

Carrigan said on Facebook that the two men argued and that a woman and her son, seated between them, left in the third quarter. Carrigan said in his post the man who eventually was punched wasn’t happy that the other man and his girlfriend stood in front of him throughout the game. The two men exchanged more words before the seated fan was punched.

“The dude took offense to the couple never sitting down and obstructing his view,” Carrigan said

I see the mug shot. Has he been arrested for the assault or is this a past mug shot?

Tell you what, if anybody puts a finger in my face, I'm coming to his @$$ also. I don't care how old he is. I'm old myself. If you're going to put your finger in someone's face, you'd better have something besides that finger to bring.

internet-tough-guy.jpg

If he's close enough to be punching me, there can be no fan between us. Imo one can think of 1000 places where you cannot carry a weapon. That's already the case, banks, schools, and wherever a proprietor posts "no firearms". If The person next to me anywhere is carrying and certified, I do appreciate it.
Not sure if you know this, but bullets can travel through people and hit people behind them. Also, what if you miss? You get the award for stupid comment of the day!! Congrats!!!

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
I hope you wrote that without consulting your brain.
This is my complete conviction. Engage or don't engage; it's every person's prerogative. If you're going to confront somebody, you'd better be ready to do more than sit there and simper like a contemptible whining puppy if you get popped.

To all the guys saying that wearing a jersey certifies you as a douche, are you all senior citizens? Since when does wearing a jersey signify anything? Wearing jerseys are very popular for NFL teams. It is not a college thing so I hope that is where the disconnect is. I know tons of people that wear jerseys, my fiancee included and she is sexy as hell wearing it. Nonsense talk on the jerseys.

Also to the guy that said we need to bring guns in the stadium, really? What kind of logical sense does that make? All for gun rights but that has to be the dumbest comment I have read on this board and that is saying something.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
To all the guys saying that wearing a jersey certifies you as a douche, are you all senior citizens? Since when does wearing a jersey signify anything? Wearing jerseys are very popular for NFL teams. It is not a college thing so I hope that is where the disconnect is. I know tons of people that wear jerseys, my fiancee included and she is sexy as hell wearing it. Nonsense talk on the jerseys.

Also to the guy that said we need to bring guns in the stadium, really? What kind of logical sense does that make? All for gun rights but that has to be the dumbest comment I have read on this board and that is saying something.

^^^^Jersey wearer!^^^^

Never said anything about women wearing 'em, btw. I love the look of a sexy woman in a football jersey, but men who wear jerseys.......doosh!

Reactions: Gradstudent
This is my complete conviction. Engage or don't engage; it's every person's prerogative. If you're going to confront somebody, you'd better be ready to do more than sit there and simper like a contemptible whining puppy if you get popped.
Disagree. It's situational. The old boy was certainly finger-in-the-face, but he was seated, relaxed and not otherwise confrontational. This was a textbook sucker punch.

Thats what is wrong with people. They just can't be the bigger person and have to escalate things. I'm not old as you but I used to be very aggressive when I was younger. I have learned but if you are old then you should have some wisdom to not side with the psychopath that threw the punches

Not sure if you know this, but bullets can travel through people and hit people behind them. Also, what if you miss? You get the award for stupid comment of the day!! Congrats!!!
Yea. I know bullets can travel through people but you probably had to look it up. You would miss. I wouldn't. If you're somewhere that I am, and need someone with a firearm to help you, I'll be there for you snowflake, and hand you that award.

I didn't say that we all should bring a firearm. I said that with proper training and certification, one should be allowed to. My gut tells me that you're as much for gun rights as Bernie Sanders. It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid and then don't write it.

I didn't say that we all should bring a firearm. I said that with proper training and certification, one should be allowed to. My gut tells me that you're as much for gun rights as Bernie Sanders. It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid and then don't write it.

Idiot alert.

Yea. I know bullets can travel through people but you probably had to look it up. You would miss. I wouldn't. If you're somewhere that I am, and need someone with a firearm to help you, I'll be there for you snowflake, and hand you that award.

Lmao. I gotta tip my hat to you sir. You're a better person than I am. I open carry every where I go. If I know before hand someone is a snowflake.....well let me put it this way: I truly believe Libs are the #1 enemy of the United States. Make of that what you will. :)

I'm 61, and in the heat of the moment, I probably would fight back and get my ass kicked. That young guy looked pretty tough. But in that case, the old guy didn't have a chance. Sucker punch.

I'm 61, and in the heat of the moment, I probably would fight back and get my ass kicked. That young guy looked pretty tough. But in that case, the old guy didn't have a chance. Sucker punch.
When you stick your finger in someones face and get punched, that is not a sucker punch.
The young buck was wrong to assault the old man but he did not sucker punch him.

Look at those two and who was the French pronoun pussa? It takes a real tough guy to punch someone that is probably on several medications and old enough to be his father. Would he be a bigger tough guy if he beat on a woman? He probably does....people like him like to try to dominate weaker people....and then sit like church mice when someone that offers them something stands in front of them.

Reactions: Jpcooper
When you stick your finger in someones face and get punched, that is not a sucker punch.
The young buck was wrong to assault the old man but he did not sucker punch him.

If you are sitting down and point your finger that doesn’t extend past your legs, how is that sticking your finger in his face? Don’t put your face that close! If someone is not expecting to get hit, then that’s known as a sucker punch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT