ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you read Collyn Taylor much?

nc gamecock

May 11, 1999
His writing leaves the English major in me dumbfounded some times. An example from a recent article:

"Hannibal and Moss missed Saturday's win dealing with different ailments with Hannibal dealing with an ankle sprain and Moss missing because of a death in the family."

His writing leaves the English major in me dumbfounded some times. An example from a recent article:

"Hannibal and Moss missed Saturday's win dealing with different ailments with Hannibal dealing with an ankle sprain and Moss missing because of a death in the family."
What the problem? He seems like a good guy on here and on Twitter.

Agree...Gamecock fan for sure. But these articles are read by others outside the Gamecock domain. Just wish he'd get someone to proof read his writing before publishing. There are times it's really, really bad. The example above is more humorous of course.

Just needs to simplify the writing and let Shakespeare Gamecock "evaluate" for 5 minutes. Reminds me of Todd:

"So when he released and the ball is slicing toward an orange rim he’d for the large part missed for four straight games, it’d be easy to assume the ball would rattle out.

It didn’t tumble through the net, and a few possessions later he drilled another with his game after seemingly taking a huge sigh of relief."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT