ADVERTISEMENT

Any one selling season two lower west side tickets

bbbbookert

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2014
Looking for two lower west side tickets please include prices and row... please don't come with outrageous prices like I've seen on here best price plus seat row wins... tickets at 3nd of rows are pluses....

I may have 2 available in section 7, row 15. Waiting on the person that's been getting them to let me know. $1630 for the pair.

Looking for two lower west side tickets please include prices and row... please don't come with outrageous prices like I've seen on here best price plus seat row wins... tickets at 3nd of rows are pluses....
do we have a "winner"yet?

Not demanding just stating what I want so I don't waste no time... you feel me
Sell your tickets to this guy for 1/2 what they cost and you win! These people that only want the best tickets while demanding a low or "reasonable" price have no idea of ticket reality 101.

So you want great seats with no seat tax and no contribution to the Gamecock club?? Lol

Sell your tickets to this guy for 1/2 what they cost and you win! These people that only want the best tickets while demanding a low or "reasonable" price have no idea of ticket reality 101.
U people jacking stuff up because yall wanted to pay ggc membership it not my fought man up and pay that s yoself u committed to that not me...

So you want great seats with no seat tax and no contribution to the Gamecock club?? Lol
U already paid the gamecock club so why should I pay that price u committed to paying something that u want me too paid for are u kidding me...

Lol. Good luck. We pay $3500 a year just to have access to get the seats we get and you think it's unfair to ask for the seat tax and a portion of the Club dues? Smh. Maybe you'll get lucky and find what you're looking for. I won't lose any sleep if I don't sell the tickets.

Lol. Good luck. We pay $3500 a year just to have access to get the seats we get and you think it's unfair to ask for the seat tax and a portion of the Club dues? Smh. Maybe you'll get lucky and find what you're looking for. I won't lose any sleep if I don't sell the tickets.
Thanks , you don't have lose sleep just what I prefer if I gotta go down there and pay face value or a lil over every Saturday that's what I'll do...

No doubt you can go on gameday and buy tickets and probably come out cheaper. But don't expect people to sell you tickets for way less than what they have in it. You're probably not gonna find anyone that's gonna sell you season tickets for just the "face value" at this point in the year. Good luck

No doubt you can go on gameday and buy tickets and probably come out cheaper. But don't expect people to sell you tickets for way less than what they have in it. You're probably not gonna find anyone that's gonna sell you season tickets for just the "face value" at this point in the year. Good luck
I have no paying not paying game cock membership of someone else that's crazy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT