ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on Dioubate?

It's obvious he's signing with temple. That's why no media from South Carolina is there. He's already let the powers that be know his destination which is of course temple.

It's obvious he's signing with temple. That's why no media from South Carolina is there. He's already let the powers that be know his destination which is of course temple.
That's what I'm saying! Why drag this out? Makes no sense. & to have folks waiting so you can announce you're going to Temple. What's wrong with this kid?

Something is wrong with this kid. You set a time for 6pm, show up late, & not have the presence of mind to speed things up by not letting 20+ ppl speak before you make a decision? I know he's young but he should maybe take a class on professionalism.

Does he want to play in the SEC, or whatever conf temple is.in ?

Something is wrong with this kid. You set a time for 6pm, show up late, & not have the presence of mind to speed things up by not letting 20+ ppl speak before you make a decision? I know he's young but he should maybe take a class on professionalism.
I don't think he set this up. I think it was set up to showcase all of the D1 players committing from the area and he's the last to commit.

Good luck to him. But seriously where is temple even located.

@kylegauss - Dioubate said he didn't get a chance to talk to Rhule first. Said he made his decision "three to five minutes ago" That's a crock of BS lol

Wish we'd got him, but best of luck to him at Temple.
I agree. He wants to be near his family, and I hope he does well. He's a teenager. I got into several Ivy League schools but wanted to stay in SC since my Dad died when I was young and I wanted to be near my Mom. I went to a small school here and don't regret it one bit. I'm sure his family played a big part in this. The fact that Muschamp even had him considering us at such a late date makes me more confident in his ability to coach this team. Good luck to him.

Everyone Chill, he wanted to stay to home so you should respect that. As far as Temple, Dawn Staley to us from therd so be respectful of the University as well.

I sincerely wich him well. Now if he decide on a school far from home at the last minute, I may feel different.

Everyone Chill, he wanted to stay to home so you should respect that. As far as Temple, Dawn Staley to us from therd so be respectful of the University as well.

I sincerely wich him well. Now if he decide on a school far from home at the last minute, I may feel different.
DGAF about Dawn Staley coaching there. Has nothing to do with them being kicked out of a conference for averaging 4k fans for an entire season in football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT