ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on Dioubate?

I agree. He wants to be near his family, and I hope he does well. He's a teenager. I got into several Ivy League schools but wanted to stay in SC since my Dad died when I was young and I wanted to be near my Mom. I went to a small school here and don't regret it one bit. I'm sure his family played a big part in this. The fact that Muschamp even had him considering us at such a late date makes me more confident in his ability to coach this team. Good luck to him.
Mavcock with the great post.

Reactions: mavcock
Obviously dude was scared to play against SEC competition, and we really can't fault him for it. He may be a little disappointed when he looks back on his choice, but I'm sure he'll find some consolation when he shows up at game time to play in front of tens of fans.

Obviously dude was scared to play against SEC competition, and we really can't fault him for it. He may be a little disappointed when he looks back on his choice, but I'm sure he'll find some consolation when he shows up at game time to play in front of tens of fans.
Well damn

Guys, grow up. He had a death in the family that hit close to home and really swayed him to staying home given the sitaution. He is from Philly. Temple is one of the "Big 5" schools in Philly and Temple would've beaten us last year. They were and are a good team with a good coach.

Guys, grow up. He had a death in the family that hit close to home and really swayed him to staying home given the sitaution. He is from Philly. Temple is one of the "Big 5" schools in Philly and Temple would've beaten us last year. They were and are a good team with a good coach.
I was with you through the first three sentences. Then you seemed to start casting Temple as a more appealing football situation than Carolina. You lost me then.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Rhule is short term at Temple. Surprised he wasn't hired this year.

Remember that one big recruit that chose new mexico about 5 years ago? This happens...

I wish him luck....you on the other hand for coming on our board to insult us and gloat deserve all the crap that gets thrown your way.

He's a Temple fan...............he has nothing else. When you think of college football, Temple is not even a blip on the radar of anyone. God Bless them.

10-4. Played for their conference title. Coached by one of the up and comers in the business.

But yeah, other than that.
If, in almost a quarter century in the SEC, South Carolina hasn't become a better destination for a recruit than Temple, we might as well pull the plug on the program for good. I understand that this young man had some personal issues that made going there more expedient for him at this time. I can't believe that attending our place would not have been a better opportunity for a recruit of his caliber under most other circumstances.

Due wanted to stay home.

Listen, I feel sorry for the guy having to stay close to home under his circumstances.

any school in the SEC would be better for a kid football wise, weather wise, publicity wise, facility wise - but he didn't want to be away from home. Some kids are just homebodies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT