ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody attended past sec womens bball tourney?

cockymark

Oct 1, 2006
Live near greenville and would like to go this year.....what is the deal with tickets?? hard to find any on any site...any info appreciated! thanks

Live near greenville and would like to go this year.....what is the deal with tickets?? hard to find any on any site...any info appreciated! thanks
I went the first time we played in Greenville. Great experience! Games with the traditional SEC powers were pretty well attended, and the USC games got more crowded the further we went (noon-time Friday is not the most convenient for the non-retired).
The way tickets work (I got mine a couple of weeks ago at the box office) is you can buy either single sessions or a full book for all 7 sessions. If you only want to see Carolina, you would buy the 3 sessions they are in; I think $17.50 each.
As of a couple of weeks ago, they only had upper deck seats available - but you can always get tix outside as losing teams want to dump their tickets once their team is out.
I also got tickets for the Regional Round as Carolina is all but guaranteed a Regional host. I think they were $54.00 for the entire weekend. They still had a few lower level seats as most teams do not know where they might be going yet. Buy before Selection Sunday to get the best seats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT