ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody know how Clemson did in their Super Regional? I can't seem

Clemson beat Carolina 2 of 3 this year. Not sure if you heard. I guess I can't enjoy the super regional now.

I don't remember seeing an asterisk on the 2010 national championship trophy that said, "*but lost to Clemson".

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
South Carolina has 2 national titles and still playing this year. Not sure if you heard.
It's almost as if they'd rather we beat them and be sitting at home right now. I swannee!
Would I love to beat them each year? Absolutely. Am I going to sulk about it and have it ruin my enjoyment of a post season run? HECK NO!

KKKlempsux is on the Monty Lee plan.....play 2-3 games after the ACC tourney and then go home. Win a regional....there is no winning a regional on the Monte Lee plan.

KKKlempsux is on the Monty Lee plan.....play 2-3 games after the ACC tourney and then go home. Win a regional....there is no winning a regional on the Monte Lee plan.
If he doesn"t make a SR next year, he will be gone.

KitchenlabsWell-Known Member

If he doesn"t make a SR next year, he will be gone.

But the Taters don’t care about baseball?

I got the "we beat you thing" today. I told them all to speak up because I couldn't hear them. I forgot my 2010-2011 national championship hat was pulled over my ears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT