ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching Panthers/ Browns game...

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
For some reason you can hear the sounds of the game. But you cant hear the announcers. I dont know how long it will last but I love it.

It is much better when you can't hear the know-it-all commentators. Like a school where I worked once - the intercom was cut off for an entire semester and it was the best semester I ever had. You can ruin a high school game by putting a game announcer by a mike and letting him rattle on the whole game.

Can't believe they lost to the freaking Browns. This new owner is a damn fool.

Panthers are a dumpster fire. I'm sure many on this board are very pleased by that. I'm not one of them.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Panthers are a dumpster fire. I'm sure many on this board are very pleased by that. I'm not one of them.

What a dumpster fire . Rivera needs to go , Cam needs to go . Half the defense needs to retire . Build around CMC , Samuel and DJ Moore and hope Luke has a few more good years left . Luke played like an animal today . I would start looking for another QB . Cam is broken .

Reactions: thisisnextyr
He will be the fall guy and the real issues won't get fixed. Wherever Norv Turner goes, mediocrity soon follows.

Honestly Norv has been one of the few bright spots this year . Cam will never be accurate enough to play in his system . His inaccuracies have cost them at least 3 games this year . Today he missed at least 3 wide open guys in the endzone . I like Rivera but he’s gonna get the axe . This all started with letting Josh Norman walk for Nothing a few years ago and overpaying for scrubs like Matt Khalil and Kwann Short . Khalil is making 55 million over five years to ride the bench . That’s on Gettleman the old GM but the new guy is gonna go down with the ship too . The defense needs a complete overhaul . Unload everyone but Luke and start from scratch . Spend every cent in free Agency and every Draft pick to rebuild the defense .

Tepper has nothing to do with this team. He officially became owner in July . The only personnel move he has made wss the signing of Reid, outside of that this team is what he inherited.

And Cam isn't going anywhere . It is hard enough to find good QBs in the NFL and this team's problem hasn't been the offense

Tepper has nothing to do with this team. He officially became owner in July . The only personnel move he has made wss the signing of Reid, outside of that this team is what he inherited.

And Cam isn't going anywhere . It is hard enough to find good QBs in the NFL and this team's problem hasn't been the offense

I don’t think Cam is healthy . He’s taken such a beating over the years that he’s breaking down . I would shut him down the rest of the year and try to move up in the draft . He’s obviously not right . He had one of the strongest arms in the league and he can’t get the ball in the endzone from the 50 and his velocity is way down . Something isn’t right . Nothing to play for the rest of the way so if I’m the owner I Shut both Cam and Luke , who is one concussion away from retirement , down the last three games . What do you think ?? Won’t make the fans happy but if I’m looking long term that’s the move . You have tons of cap space and a lot of draft picks . Could be a quick turn around .

Reactions: robertfootball
i always thought derek anderson (former backup QB) showed better than newton. then they let derek go

You're really on this owner theory. What does the first year owner have to do with a great start and collapse by the team?
This guy comes from the Steelers who know all too well about holding on to washed up QB's and old defenses. Their best player sat out the whole season. If I want anyone to run the Panthers it would be someone from the Patriots who knows how to take the cheapest players that no one wants and turn them in to super bowl winners. Not this idiot from the Steelers who will never get rid of Double Chin Ben.

Mccaffrey has been amazing this year by the way . Anybody that said he would never be an every down NFL RB was way off . He might join the 1000 rush 1000 receiving Club this year . Anyone else name the other two
Rb’s to do it ?? It’s been awhile

This guy comes from the Steelers who know all too well about holding on to washed up QB's and old defenses. Their best player sat out the whole season. If I want anyone to run the Panthers it would be someone from the Patriots who knows how to take the cheapest players that no one wants and turn them in to super bowl winners. Not this idiot from the Steelers who will never get rid of Double Chin Ben.
He as owner is supposed to do all of this less than a year after he takes over the team?

He as owner is supposed to do all of this less than a year after he takes over the team?

Last time I checked the owner doesn’t blow coverages in crunch time or throw the ball 3 yards over a receivers head when they are wide open in the end zone for go ahead TD’s . Maybe I missed it . Maybe the owner should have been trying to block Myles Garrett today .

Signing Eric Reid was a terrible move. There's a ton of free agent free safety's out there to pickup. The only positive thing he's done so far is paint the Panthers logo at mid-field.

Last time I checked the owner doesn’t blow coverages in crunch time or throw the ball 3 yards over a receivers head when they are wide open in the end zone for go ahead TD’s . Maybe I missed it . Maybe the owner should have been trying to block Myles Garrett today .
The holding call on the touchdown on the goal line was awful. Probably worse than the taunting call they called when he wasn't even looking at the guy when he signaled first down and dropped the ball.

You do know that Tedder was simply an investor in the franchise and had no say in the operations. The Rooney's and the McGinley's run that franchise.

The holding call on the touchdown on the goal line was awful.

Yeah it was . The turning point in the game was when Luke forced that fumble in Cleveland territory and we got nothing . How do you get a delay penalty on a field goal attempt ??? If we get a field goal there then we kick and play for OT and the end . Special teams have been awful this year

You do know that Tedder was simply an investor in the franchise and had no say in the operations. The Rooney's and the McGinley's run that franchise.

Yeah and those Rooney’s don’t know anything about winning football . They’ve only won like 6 Super Bowls .

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT