ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone been treated for Covid by monoclonal antibodies treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got some serious BDS. All we heard on here for months from you cultist was about the stock market & now nothing. Much like the "jobs not mobs" catch phrase it no longer fit the narrative so poof, gone. BTW how are the markets doing? I mean the orange con man told his sheep they would crash if he wasn't re-elected.

And Biden has little to do with the stock market, I'm just using the same flawed logic as the uninformed did with their massiah.
I just know, under Joe Biden, and ONLY under Joe Biden, my household expenses have gone up at least 20%, Gasoline EVEN more. and if you do not think that shutting down the pipeline didnt effect Gasoline Prices, I got a Birdge down in Charleston that i can selll you real cheap!!

Yes I know people like to talk about this but the Republicans had full control for the first two years under Trump. They passed a tax cut for their donors and a temporary deferral for everyone else. During that time when they cut revenue what spending did they cut?
What revenue was cut? Individual income tax collected went down one year, in fiscal year 2020, and we know why. Every other year that revenue stream increased.

Reactions: cockofdawn
If Biden does that I will be first in line to criticize it, but he's not going to do it. How did Mexico paying for the wall work out? Releasing his taxes? Balancing the budget? What his "investigators" who he sent to Hawaii found out? Damn, that's been over a decade now & he's still holding on to this blockbuster revelation. Remember, "they can't believe what they found"
He has already Implemented them..... Turn "the View" off and watch some REAL NEWS.. The View is not a News Show!! https://federalnewsnetwork.com/work...ll-federal-employees-via-new-executive-order/

If Biden does that I will be first in line to criticize it, but he's not going to do it. How did Mexico paying for the wall work out? Releasing his taxes? Balancing the budget? What his "investigators" who he sent to Hawaii found out? Damn, that's been over a decade now & he's still holding on to this blockbuster revelation. Remember, "they can't believe what they found"

He did it Sept. 9th via executive order. It's already being enforced on federal employees and contractors. Enforcement has been delayed on the private sector until Jan 4th, which makes no sense based on the supposed "science".

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...ndates-he-unveils-new-covid-strategy-n1278735

Mandates for over 100 million people.

You've got some serious BDS. All we heard on here for months from you cultist was about the stock market & now nothing. Much like the "jobs not mobs" catch phrase it no longer fit the narrative so poof, gone. BTW how are the markets doing? I mean the orange con man told his sheep they would crash if he wasn't re-elected.

And Biden has little to do with the stock market, I'm just using the same flawed logic as the uninformed did with their massiah.
To be Brutally honest with you, Biden doesnt even know what day it is. He isnt pulling the strings, Someone (Probably Obozo is still) behund the curtain is telling him every little move to make. He even admits it in his pressers!!

Not true. They didn't not have "full control". Takes 60 in the Senate, and I think they only had 53. They passed a tax cut under budget reconciliation that reduced tax rates across the board, not just for their "donors". Here's the before and after tax rates. Through the normal legislation process, without 60 in the Senate, nothing is going to get cut because Democrats refuse, except for maybe the military. They would spend $20 trillion a year if they could. Nothing is unworthy of throwing money at.

iu
Tell me which of those cuts were permanent and which ones are going to expire?

He has already Implemented them..... Turn "the View" off and watch some REAL NEWS.. The View is not a News Show!! https://federalnewsnetwork.com/work...ll-federal-employees-via-new-executive-order/
To be Brutally honest with you, Biden doesnt even know what day it is. He isnt pulling the strings, Someone (Probably Obozo is still) behund the curtain is telling him every little move to make. He even admits it in his pressers!!
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tell me which of those cuts were permanent and which ones are going to expire?

Corporate and business were permanent, as they should be. Individual will expire, since they had to use the reconciliation process. They would have been permanent too, but Democrats wouldn't give you that unless Republicans dropped the corporation/business tax cuts. That's why it ended up going through reconciliation, which only requires a majority and not 60 votes.

That's why your "complete control" statement is a lie. It takes 60 in the Senate.

What revenue was cut? Individual income tax collected went down one year, in fiscal year 2020, and we know why. Every other year that revenue stream increased.
The increases were well below projections and even below expected amounts simply from annual inflation while spending continued to increase.

Corporate and business were permanent, as they should be. Individual will expire, since they had to use the reconciliation process. They would have been permanent too, but Democrats wouldn't give you that unless Republicans dropped the corporation/business tax cuts. That's why it ended up going through reconciliation, which only requires a majority and not 60 votes.

That's why your "complete control" statement is a lie. It takes 60 in the Senate.
Right because you wouldn’t want to make permanent cuts to the group who would put the money back into the economy on a consistent basis as opposed to the group who took the opportunity to make stock by backs and increase dividends. It could have easily have been reversed and then if the business cuts did what was claimed you have the opportunity to make those permanent. However since “trickle down” never happens there was zero chance to take that approach.

His denial means less than nothing to me.

As I said, I hope it's garbage made up to sell a less crazy, truth.
And yet I bet you took every line from trump hook, line & sinker.

From the very liberal Forbes Magazine,( probably just promoting their radical left wing agenda, right?)

As of early April, Trump has told 23.3 lies per day in 2020, a 0.5-lie increase since 2019. What’s more, Trump has averaged 23.8 lies per day since the first case of COVID-19 was reported in the US — another 0.5-lie increase. Even during a pandemic, when the public needs to trust and rely on him the most, deception remains a core part of the president’s playbook.

The increases were well below projections and even below expected amounts simply from annual inflation while spending continued to increase.

Good. We don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. If Dems would just get on board with cutting spending, we could get somewhere. Instead, they are ramping up spending to unprecedented levels.

It does not stop you from getting it. It impedes you from dying or being intubated and dying from it. Paleocock doesnt get it. As most ignorant South Carolinians are sheep of Trump.
“Ignorant South Carolinians are sheep of Trump”.

Pretty stupid comment, considering Trump pushed for the vaccine, Fauci insisted it couldn’t be done on Trump’s timeline, Biden/Harris discouraged people from getting the vax before flip flopping, and Trump has encouraged people to get the vax.

I’ve worked in an ICU all throughout Covid. Have to get ready for work, but I’ll try to follow up later.

Good. We don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. If Dems would just get on board with cutting spending, we could get somewhere. Instead, they are ramping up spending to unprecedented levels.
You have both. You can’t cut streams of revenue and not cut spending accordingly and expect to see results which is exactly what occurred. The problem is one side talks about and does nothing and the other doesn’t even pretend to care while they go about their business. It doesn’t make either one any better than the other unless you consider not lying about caring is a bonus.

Right because you wouldn’t want to make permanent cuts to the group who would put the money back into the economy on a consistent basis as opposed to the group who took the opportunity to make stock by backs and increase dividends. It could have easily have been reversed and then if the business cuts did what was claimed you have the opportunity to make those permanent. However since “trickle down” never happens there was zero chance to take that approach.

Taxes on businesses and corporations are nothing more than a regressive tax on EVERYONE. Poor and rich. And they employee people, reducing the need for government welfare. Dems hate that, but taxes on business and corps should be and should have already been ZERO.

You have both. You can’t cut streams of revenue and not cut spending accordingly and expect to see results which is exactly what occurred. The problem is one side talks about and does nothing and the other doesn’t even pretend to care while they go about their business. It doesn’t make either one any better than the other unless you consider not lying about caring is a bonus.

Try running on cutting spending and see which side attacks you relentlessly and makes you out the be the devil.

It will be one side and one side only.

What revenue stream was cut, other than the one year?

I didn't support Biden.
Forbes Magazine
As of early April, Trump has told 23.3 lies per day in 2020, a 0.5-lie increase since 2019. What’s more, Trump has averaged 23.8 lies per day since the first case of COVID-19 was reported in the US — another 0.5-lie increase. Even during a pandemic, when the public needs to trust and rely on him the most, deception remains a core part of the president’s playbook.

Forbes Magazine

LOL. They hated everything about Trump. Everything was a lie to them because it isn't what they believe. Meanwhile, they pushed the biggest lie in history, Russian collusion, day and night. Literally everything about Trump that comes from the lib owned media is a lie.

Oh, so you knew the guy was filling you with massive amounts of lies & other BS but support him anyway?

I knew he was a politician, just like all the others. Probably very similar to when you voted for Biden.

Are we done with the TDS deflection? Because the comment you derailed was about Bidens administration.

Last edited:
LOL. They hated everything about Trump. Everything was a lie to them because it isn't what they believe. Meanwhile, they pushed the biggest lie in history, Russian collusion, day and night. Literally everything about Trump that comes from the lib owned media is a lie.
Really? Trump must be the unluckiest guy in the world. He surrounded himself with what he repeatedly called "the best people" but all of a sudden an inordinate number of them suddenly became liars. Only a fool cannot see the common denominator here.

I knew he was a politician, just like all the others. Probably very similar to when you voted for Biden.

Are we done with the TDS deflection? Because the comment you derailed was about Bidens administration.
He has repeatedly said he's not a politician but no, he's definitely not like all the others. I'll keep it on the right side of the isle, neither Bush, Reagan, Ford, etc were pathological liars. You may, or may not, have agreed with their any or all of their policies & they may (and did) have spoken an untruth on occassion but they did not make lying an everyday event. Mostly honorable men who did some good & made some mistakes,

He has repeatedly said he's not a politician but no, he's definitely not like all the others. I'll keep it on the right side of the isle, neither Bush, Reagan, Ford, etc were pathological liars. You may, or may not, have agreed with their policies & they may have spoken an untruth on occassion but they did not make lying an everyday event.

Okay, so you're incapable of discussing your man Biden without continually trying to change the subject to Trump. Got it.

I do agree on the need to deflect all conversation away from Biden, your tactic is just tired and old.

Really? Trump must be the unluckiest guy in the world. He surrounded himself with what he repeatedly called "the best people" but all of a sudden an inordinate number of them suddenly became liars. Only a fool cannot see the common denominator here.

Trump; The sky is blue.

Dems and lib media: Liar. It's light blue.

Okay, so you're incapable of discussing your man Biden without continually trying to change the subject to Trump. Got it.

I do agree on the need to deflect all conversation away from Biden, your tactic is just tired and old.
This topic started with Covid treatment How is trump a deflection but Biden is not? You do know the pandemic started before Biden right?

Try running on cutting spending and see which side attacks you relentlessly and makes you out the be the devil.

It will be one side and one side only.
Campaign promises and actions are two different things. People say lots of things to get elected but very few put any effort into anything but being re-elected once they get into office. For the vast majority their focus is only on TV time and collecting donations because they know people don’t care if they actually do any of the things they say they will.

He has repeatedly said he's not a politician but no, he's definitely not like all the others. I'll keep it on the right side of the isle, neither Bush, Reagan, Ford, etc were pathological liars. You may, or may not, have agreed with their any or all of their policies & they may (and did) have spoken an untruth on occassion but they did not make lying an everyday event. Mostly honorable men who did some good & made some mistakes,

Biden is the pathological liar. From Corn Pop to "this bill costs zero dollars". He's lied about his education. His jobs. His travels. His accomplishments. Even the circumstances around his first wife's accident. Lied about his and his families business dealing. Literally everything about Biden is a lie. Might as well be a fictional character.

Biden is the pathological liar. From Corn Pop to "this bill costs zero dollars". He's lied about his education. His jobs. His travels. His accomplishments. Even the circumstances around his first wife's accident. Lied about his and his families business dealing. Literally everything about Biden is a lie. Might as well be a fictional character.
Did Biden have to close down a fake university or pay back money he stole from a nonprofit? I must have missed that.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
This topic started with Covid treatment How is trump a deflection but Biden is not? You do know the pandemic started before Biden right?

This thread has taken many turns. My comment you replied to was about a lawsuit between illegal immigrants and the Biden administration. I suspect you knew this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT