ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone been treated for Covid by monoclonal antibodies treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has taken many turns. My comment you replied to was about a lawsuit between illegal immigrants and the Biden administration. I suspect you knew this already.
How is that related to covid treatment? seems you did the same thing, deflecting, that has your panties in a wad. You're posting about Biden & an immigration lawsuit in a covid treatment thread & then accusing others of deflecting. That's totally mind blowing.

Last edited:
Did Biden have to close down a fake university or pay back money he stole from a nonprofit? I must have missed that.

No, Biden just enriches his crackhead son, himself, and others in his family by selling his taxpayer funded influence to the highest bidder regardless of the impact to Americans.

Biden's scams make any of Trump alleged scams look like kids play.

Reactions: cockofdawn
How is that related to covid treatment? seems you did the same thing, deflecting, that has your panties in a wad

I was replying to a comment about the subject of the payouts. I saw a post, responded to the post, on topic of the post.

Interesting that you, trying to continually change the subject, thinks that I, responding to the topic of a post, was deflecting.

No, Biden just enriches his crackhead son, himself, and others in his family by selling his taxpayer funded influence to the highest bidder regardless of the impact to Americans.

Biden's scams make any of Trump alleged scams look like kids play.
Sure they do. That's why trump has, and is, having to defend himself into a large number of lawsuits. Lawsuits that he has said he never settles. Turns out that was another massive lie, he's settled many of those lawsuits. I feel bad for the many vendors who used the bad judgement to get involved with this con man. Some of them never recovered. Hell even the architect of one of his buildings, who said he's still vote for trump, said he fleeced him. He really wasn't too mad, he said Donald does that to everybody.
So even some of his supporters admit he's a turd.

You're posting about Biden & an immigration lawsuit in a covid treatment thread & then accusing others of deflecting. That's totally mind blowing.

This was already addressed several posts ago.

"This thread has taken many turns. My comment you replied to was about a lawsuit between illegal immigrants and the Biden administration. I suspect you knew this already."

This was already addressed several posts ago.

"This thread has taken many turns. My comment you replied to was about a lawsuit between illegal immigrants and the Biden administration. I suspect you knew this already."
So you deflected to Biden from covid but are upset that it then turned to trump. Got it

So you deflected to Biden but are upset that it turned to trump. Got it

You'd have to whine to whomever started that line of posts. A line you were part of.

But yeah, go back to talking about Trump university, because that has so much to do with Covid treatments.

You'd have to whine to whomever started that line of posts. A line you were part of.

But yeah, go back to talking about Trump university, because that has so much to do with Covid treatments.
You're the one whinnying about deflection, not me. And you go back to talking about Biden immigration lawsuits because that has so much to do with Covid treatments

You're the one whinnying about deflection, not me. And you go back to talking about Biden immigration lawsuits because that has so much to do with Covid treatments

Or, as a sane person would call it, correctly pointing out that you're incapable of replying to a political topic without trying to make it about Trump.

TomAto, tomato.....

As for the lawsuit, will do.

Or, as a sane person would call it, correctly pointing out that you're incapable of replying to a political topic without trying to make it about Trump.

TomAto, tomato.....
And you're incapable of replying to a covid treatment topic without making it about Biden

Sure they do. That's why trump has, and is, having to defend himself into a large number of lawsuits. Lawsuits that he has said he never settles. Turns out that was another massive lie, he's settled many of those lawsuits. I feel bad for the many vendors who used the bad judgement to get involved with this con man. Some of them never recovered. Hell even the architect of one of his buildings, who said he's still vote for trump, said he fleeced him. He really wasn't too mad, he said Donald does that to everybody.
So even some of his supporters admit he's a turd.

Small potatoes compared to Biden. His and his families deals with China for decades sold out our entire country. So cry all you want about business deal arguments with Trump. But what Biden has done with China is a threat to our entire nation and economy. China is the single biggest threat to us, and their own the Bidens.

It sure seems like the teams switched uniforms somewhere down the line.

The Democratic Party {High Trust and Dependence} has become the former Republican Party: an institution of fear mongering and hypocritical moralists.

The Republican Party {Low Trust and Independence} has become the former Democratic Party: a populist gang of plutocrats who desire fame and acceptance.

We have to get away from this team and competition aspect of politics. Citizens at each other's throat parroting issues, often with superfluous knowledge.

Last edited:
It sure seems like the teams switched uniforms somewhere down the line.

The Democratic Party has become an institution of fear mongering and hypocritical moralists.

The Republican Party {Low Trust and Independence} has become the former Democratic Party: a populist gang of plutocrats who desire fame and acceptance.

We have to get away from this team and competition aspect of politics. Citizens at each other's throat parroting issues, often with superfluous knowledge.
I will agree with some of ONE statement.................... I cant agree with your assessment of the past, i must have not been born or just a child then.. Dont remember it ever being that way

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
We have to get away from this team and competition aspect of politics.
Both sides today believe in the same thing, just a question of degree. Both major parties believe in Big Government. Our founding fathers did not. Term limits should have been placed into the constitution but were not. But in their defense they could not even imagine such a thing as a career politician. Their idea was one of truly public service. Give up your shop or farm for 2 years or 6 years, go to Washington, pass laws, then return to private life and live under the laws you passed. Since it wasn't included in the constitution it will never happen. Now politicians go to Washington to get rich. And exempt themselves from the laws they pass. Public service has turned into the ruling elite. On both sides.

Last edited:
Both sides today believe in the same thing, just a question of degree. Both major parties believe in Big Government. Our founding fathers did not. Term limits should have been placed into the constitution but were not. But in their defense they could not even imagine such a thing as a career politician. Their idea was one of truly public service. Give up your shop or farm for 2 years or 6 years, go to Washington, pass laws, then return to private life and live under the laws you past. Since it wasn't included in the constitution it will never happen. Now politicians go to Washington to get rich. And exempt themselves from the laws they pass. Public service has turned into the ruling elite. On both sides.

Both sides today believe in the same thing, just a question of degree. Both major parties believe in Big Government. Our founding fathers did not. Term limits should have been placed into the constitution but were not. But in their defense they could not even imagine such a thing as a career politician. Their idea was one of truly public service. Give up your shop or farm for 2 years or 6 years, go to Washington, pass laws, then return to private life and live under the laws you past. Since it wasn't included in the constitution it will never happen. Now politicians go to Washington to get rich. And exempt themselves from the laws they pass. Public service has turned into the ruling elite. On both sides.

Completely agree. Career politicians are at the center of the issue.

Biden is the pathological liar. From Corn Pop to "this bill costs zero dollars". He's lied about his education. His jobs. His travels. His accomplishments. Even the circumstances around his first wife's accident. Lied about his and his families business dealing. Literally everything about Biden is a lie. Might as well be a fictional character.

Please delete or close this thread. We've had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT