ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else really enjoying

I'm very much enjoying the beat down of USF.
Hey Freddie, did you notice that Josh Heupel and UCF demolished Georgia Tech today in Atlanta? You and I have been pounding the table for Heupel to Carolina in case Muschamp trips over his shoelaces this season. Heupel and Billy Napier of Louisiana Lafayette will be hot items at the end of this season.

Hey Freddie, did you notice that Josh Heupel and UCF demolished Georgia Tech today in Atlanta? You and I have been pounding the table for Heupel to Carolina in case Muschamp trips over his shoelaces this season. Heupel and Billy Napier of Louisiana Lafayette will be hot items at the end of this season.

Buddy, I'm all for Heupel or Napier to replace Muschamp (if he goes downhill), preferably Heupel.

Reactions: gamecock stock
Not Louisiana Lafayette, Just Louisiana. Two different schools. Kinda like Cal and UCLA.

EDIT: Nevermmind.

Last edited:
Not Louisiana Lafayette, Just Louisiana. Two different schools. Kinda like Cal and UCLA.

Actually they used to be Louisiana Lafayette, but dropped the Lafayette. Their Wikipedia says the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Football team represents the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. So seems like just a way they identify in sports. Not two different schools though.

Reactions: paladin181
Actually they used to be Louisiana Lafayette, but dropped the Lafayette. Their Wikipedia says the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Football team represents the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. So seems like just a way they identify in sports. Not two different schools though.
Ah. Good info. I stand corrected.

Reactions: Carolina4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT