ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone going to Def Lepard/Journey concert?

Pineda's story is pretty amazing...He pretty much grew up in the slums of Minilla and formed a cover band in his teens. Neil Schon ran across one of their performances on YouTube and contacted him asking if he would like to sing in the real band Journey. Dude went from a 3rd world county to international stardom overnight and he didn't even speak English. There is a great documentary on Amazon detailing his story.

Steel Dragon found their singer the same way I heard .....

Reactions: adversary2
Speaking of Amazing shows .... have any of you guys back in SC seen Marcus King live yet . Amazing young Blues Player from Greenville . Think he just turned 18 . The kid is gonna be an absolute mega star so make sure to check him out anytime he is back in SC . Super nice kid too . Met him at a festival last summer and he is as nice as can be . Super humble kid and his band is incredible . Warren Haynes produced his last album . Great singer , great songwriter, and jaw dropping guitar player . Definitely check him out on YouTube .

Journey was a little before my time. Guess they were hitting it big when I was a preschooler but my dad wasn't playing their records. As I got older I became a bit more familiar with their music. "Separate ways" is my probably my favorite tune by them. Now with Def Lepard I wore out my Hysteria tape back in the late '80s.

Speaking of Amazing shows .... have any of you guys back in SC seen Marcus King live yet . Amazing young Blues Player from Greenville . Think he just turned 18 . The kid is gonna be an absolute mega star so make sure to check him out anytime he is back in SC . Super nice kid too . Met him at a festival last summer and he is as nice as can be . Super humble kid and his band is incredible . Warren Haynes produced his last album . Great singer , great songwriter, and jaw dropping guitar player . Definitely check him out on YouTube .
Is he Carolina or Clempson

Judas Priest in Cola.?? When???

Just curious.
Charlote, Sept 11th up at PNC. Great show by Def Leppard and Journey last night. Steve Smith was on drums for Journey and their lead singer has some serious energy and sounds just like Steve Perry. It looked like it was pretty much sold out.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Charlote, Sept 11th up at PNC. Great show by Def Leppard and Journey last night. Steve Smith was on drums for Journey and their lead singer has some serious energy and sounds just like Steve Perry. It looked like it was pretty much sold out.
Sounds pretty good! Hate I didn't have the opportunity to see that one, but happy for ya that it was a good experience!

Arnel wore a Go Cocks shirt last night during one of their songs. It was awesome. I’ll get my ole lady to upload some pics in a little bit.

Which OL? Carolina's or Bama's? Either way they some studs.
Man I know you're just "sarcastically" dodging my question there, but in fairness to anyone else that's surfing this thread and might be a bit confused, I meant the OL as in your Ol' Lady!

See your original post here...

...I’ll get my ole lady to upload some pics in a little bit.

:cool::p:D

Man I know you're just "sarcastically" dodging my question there, but in fairness to anyone else that's surfing this thread and might be a bit confused, I meant the OL as in your Ol' Lady!

See your original post here...

:cool::p:D

She’s hosting a parent/teacher function at her daughter’s school right now. I’ll ask her about the pics when she gets home.

.....and I mean the concert pics ;P

She’s hosting a parent/teacher function at her daughter’s school right now. I’ll ask her about the pics when she gets home.

.....and I mean the concert pics ;P
Good enough my friend!!

And JFTR, I meant that post above on regards to your "OL" simply in good, albeit respectful, humor!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT