ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone pull an RV to the stadium for football weekends?

sdjwm001

Oct 1, 2004
Just wondering what folks schedule is like as far as arrival, departure, and where the RV's get parked and if its even worth while.

Sorry, should have said if anyone pulls a Travel Trailer or drives an RV to the games.

Last edited:
Just wondering what folks schedule is like as far as arrival, departure, and where the RV's get parked and if its even worth while.
I did it for the first time this past weekend. Parked within the fairgrounds. Gates opened at 2 PM on Friday, very chaotic with how crowded it was but just needed to be patient.

gamecockparking.com

RVs around me were nice and outside of getting destroyed in the game, we had a blast.

I have been driving an RV to the football games for several years (I'm now on motorhome #4). We rent a space in the Fairgrounds RV lot (corner of Rosewood and George Rogers) each year that has full hookups (power, water & sewer), but have recently purchased a site in the Cruisers Roost RV Park, being built on Shop Road. https://cruisersroost.com/ With the Fairgrounds, you can get in after 2:00 on Friday before the game, and stay until 2:00 on Sunday. If you can afford it, it's the ONLY way to tailgate, IMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT