ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone think Dabo tries to get into the title game commentary booth for an interview?

Being the attention whore he is.
would not surprise me at all. Count how many times he will refer to family values etc. Like the reporter at half time said after he spoke to her, she said with a smile "glass always half full", after dumbo spoke.

Being the attention whore he is.
It’s quite likely he will be INVITED to the broadcast. I’m sure you’ll see him there in some capacity. He’s good for sound bytes, and contrary to popular FGF opinion, he’s mostly liked and respected in the rest of the cfb world.

It’s quite likely he will be INVITED to the broadcast. I’m sure you’ll see him there in some capacity. He’s good for sound bytes, and contrary to popular FGF opinion, he’s mostly liked and respected in the rest of the cfb world.
One thing Dabo hasn't learned is that same media that loves him will also be the first to turn on him. Most successful coaches hate talking to the media and they dang sure don't go out of their way to stick their face in a camera if they don't have to.

One thing Dabo hasn't learned is that same media that loves him will also be the first to turn on him. Most successful coaches hate talking to the media and they dang sure don't go out of their way to stick their face in a camera if they don't have to.
Turn on him for what? Is Dabo suddenly not Dabo after losing to Bama last night?

Turn on him for what? Is Dabo suddenly not Dabo after losing to Bama last night?
The media loves to build people up just to tear them down later. They do it in everything from sports to politics. I'm just saying don't be surprised when the media does turn on him. The only one they will never turn on is Saban because they're scared of him.lol

Except for that little ESPN spoof of him and Saban....where they subtly made fun of his manner and gift of gab.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
And why wouldn't he? I'd expect it of Muschamp if we were in that place. You can never get too much exposure. I hate clemson with a passion, and even still, I respect Swinney for working his ass off to make clemson his brand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT