ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Want to Sell a Baseball Jersey?

alistair_10

Nov 26, 2003
We're building a house and my oldest son is doing his room in a Gamecock theme. He's doing a garnet wall, other walls white, Gamecock lamp, Buffalo plaid garnet, white, and black bedding, etc. We have a Lattimore jersey framed in a shadowbox and we were thinking of a baseball jersey as well. There are a few on Facebook marketplace and eBay, but was hoping maybe someone on here had a white or pinstripe jersey with interlocking SC, or grey with CAROLINA across the front that's just collecting dust. Size doesn't matter, but needs to be an adult model. Trying to stay $50 or less, plus shipping. I can Venmo or send a check or something. In the Charleston area and could do cash and porch pickup if you're local.

We're building a house and my oldest son is doing his room in a Gamecock theme. He's doing a garnet wall, other walls white, Gamecock lamp, Buffalo plaid garnet, white, and black bedding, etc. We have a Lattimore jersey framed in a shadowbox and we were thinking of a baseball jersey as well. There are a few on Facebook marketplace and eBay, but was hoping maybe someone on here had a white or pinstripe jersey with interlocking SC, or grey with CAROLINA across the front that's just collecting dust. Size doesn't matter, but needs to be an adult model. Trying to stay $50 or less, plus shipping. I can Venmo or send a check or something. In the Charleston area and could do cash and porch pickup if you're local.
I do have an old grey pinstripe jersey with Carolina across the front. Probably a jersey from the 70's. All I would want for the jersey is the shipping. Sorry I cannot accept checks. Maybe a usps money order. The shipping should not be that much maybe at the most 5 -10 range. I do not live in Charleston. If you are interested send me an email to rgamecock1@yahoo.com and we can go from there.

I do have an old grey pinstripe jersey with Carolina across the front. Probably a jersey from the 70's. All I would want for the jersey is the shipping. Sorry I cannot accept checks. Maybe a usps money order. The shipping should not be that much maybe at the most 5 -10 range. I do not live in Charleston. If you are interested send me an email to rgamecock1@yahoo.com and we can go from there.
Thank you!!!! I just sent an email. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT