ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watch the Paul Finebaum show today? Edit with link.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
I watched part of the show today and heard him say something about Dabo going around speaking to churches, etc. Which that is a great thing but he implied there was something else to Dabo's visit to churches, I have got to go back and watch the show. I may have taken something out of context, I don't know.

Edit: Daniel Libit wrote the following article. Libit appeared on the Finebaum show Friday and discussed his investigation. Nothing illegal by these coaches but it just makes one think about their true motives when visiting churches, etc. And that goes for all of them. Finebaum himself said he knew that Dabo visited churches, spoke at churches, etc. but he thought it was to spread the gospel. Dabo could have in turn donated the money to great causes and I don't think the article states how much if any Dabo got from churches. But again, it just makes me wonder about the true intend when these coaches speaks at churches, charities, etc.

Last edited:
In answer to the OP's question, No I didn't watch PF today. But then again I can say the same thing ever day. :D

ADVERTISEMENT