ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watch the SC team in the LLWS tonight?

ReadR00ster

Sep 17, 2012
I was thoroughly entertained by that game. One 13 year old looks like he could be one of our RB recruits goes and blasts the ball 365 ft over the light tower. We get a sound bite of the Rhode Island pitcher tell his coach, OMG. The 13 year old SC pitcher, different kid, has a 83 MPH fast ball and a filthy slider no one could touch. He throws his second straight no-hitter. Oh yeah he had a home run on the first pitch he saw at the plate too. A laser beam out to dead center field. What are they feeding kids these days?

I was thoroughly entertained by that game. One 13 year old looks like he could be one of our RB recruits goes and blasts the ball 365 ft over the light tower. We get a sound bite of the Rhode Island pitcher tell his coach, OMG. The 13 year old SC pitcher, different kid, has a 83 MPH fast ball and a filthy slider no one could touch. He throws his second straight no-hitter. Oh yeah he had a home run on the first pitch he saw at the plate too. A laser beam out to dead center field. What are they feeding kids these days?
That was by far the longest homer I've ever seen a little leaguer hit. They said it might have been 380 feet. That gets out on most college fields. Fun to watch.

My wife taught Terrance Gist, the kid who hit the towering HR. He's a good kid. His nickname is "Big T". His favorite baseball player is Bo Jackson. That HR was very "Bo"-ish. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it as well.

A friend of mines son plays shortstop for them. A few years ago I gave him a usc college World Series baseball and a couple of gamecock tee shirts. Both his parents went to Clemson. I'm hoping I can turn him :)

Hope he is pitching the next game. Not sure why he is playing right field

My wife taught Terrance Gist, the kid who hit the towering HR. He's a good kid. His nickname is "Big T". His favorite baseball player is Bo Jackson. That HR was very "Bo"-ish. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it as well.
Looked more like Reggie Jackson on that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT