ADVERTISEMENT

Anything less than a win by 14 points this week

ChairForceCock

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2001
would be further decline on our part. This is a bad UCF team coming to Columbia on Saturday. I could understand a few hiccups from Nunez in his first start, but there should be little reason to not beat these guys by 20 or more. I would challenge this defense to not to let them past the 50. Put the corners right up on top of their receivers and dare them to beat you deep. We need to put on the big boy pants this week.

would be further decline on our part. This is a bad UCF team coming to Columbia on Saturday. I could understand a few hiccups from Nunez in his first start, but there should be little reason to not beat these guys by 20 or more. I would challenge this defense to not to let them past the 50. Put the corners right up on top of their receivers and dare them to beat you deep. We need to put on the big boy pants this week.
Agree, 100%.

You should beat us by more than 14. There's probably one or two guys that will play their hearts out because they promised the local media when interviewed how excited they were to play.

To be honest, we should win by 50. These guys are a joke. Dead last out 127 teams in offense. This will be a blood bath. Nunez should put up 60. If they even score, I'd be surprised.

The problem is - with how bad we are - if you destroy us it will give your Spurrier supporters ammunition to keep him around.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamecock ed
The problem is - with how bad we are - if you destroy us it will give your Spurrier supporters ammunition to keep him around.

If we beat UCF 70-0, and lose to Missouri 35-34, the lynch mob will be calling for his head. The only way the "we need another coach" crowd will be appeased is probably an 8-5 season with a Peach Bowl type of victory. Maybe a 7-6 season with a minor bowl victory. Minor bowl loss, and the lynch mob will be in full force. No bowl eligible.......I don't even want to describe the scene.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT