ADVERTISEMENT

Are All the Staffing Maneuvers a Stroke of Genius?

When people stop being upset about it you'll be amazed at how easily the pieces fall in place. It's like I've said before, people will stop talking about race the moment people stop being upset about people talking about race. One more time I'll ask everybody to ask themselves why mentioning the fact that having young, black coaches is a great asset to the university can make people so uncomfortable? I know I instigated the whole discussion here, but it stems from a thread I saw on another forum. I felt like talking about it. I think it's a conversation worth having in this day and age.

Thanks for listening to me. Visualize whirled peas.

I would hate to lose out on hiring the best qualified coach because s/he is not of a specific race.

Reactions: bushmastercock
When people stop being upset about it you'll be amazed at how easily the pieces fall in place. It's like I've said before, people will stop talking about race the moment people stop being upset about people talking about race. One more time I'll ask everybody to ask themselves why mentioning the fact that having young, black coaches is a great asset to the university can make people so uncomfortable? I know I instigated the whole discussion here, but it stems from a thread I saw on another forum. I felt like talking about it. I think it's a conversation worth having in this day and age.

Thanks for listening to me. Visualize whirled peas.

At least folks didn’t get upset about not interviewing a certain ethnic group for the OC job. That is usually an issue here. Maybe we making progress.

At least folks didn’t get upset about not interviewing a certain ethnic group for the OC job. That is usually an issue here. Maybe we making progress.
I am glad Trump got elected. It's allowing us to strip off the pretty mask that people have tried projecting on America for decades and understand that we still have a ton of disgusting people in this country who feed off fear, insecurity and demonizing the other. We are a selfish country as a whole. As weird as it may sound, I think the election of Trump is progress, because it shows us just how dangerous America can be. The eyes of this country have been opened in a major way.

p.s. I don't give a shit about anyone's 401k. Save your breath.

Are you sure that this is true? Until I read this thread, I never had one thought about the fact that we are the 1st school in the history of NCAA football to have AA coordinators. That thought never occurred to me.

One other thought. I really don’t think Trump hates all non-whites. He has a number of minority supporters. Shaquille O’Neal and Steve Harvey come to mind, but I know there are a lot of Trump haters on here, and that’s ok, but the question we should all ask is:

Why do we today have Trump as POTUS?

My answer is because .... no other political party was able to put up an electable candidate. That’s how out-of-touch with the people both political parties had become. What’s next is anybody’s guess, but from what I’ve seen so far, nothing much has changed in either party. Not yet anyway.

Nevertheless, I’m proud of the hires that CWM has made, and I’m willing to bet he did not make the OC hire based on race.

Thanks for being that guy.
Thanks for being that guy.
One other thought. I really don’t think Trump hates all non-whites. He has a number of minority supporters. Shaquille O’Neal and Steve Harvey come to mind, but I know there are a lot of Trump haters on here, and that’s ok, but the question we should all ask is:

My answer is because .... no other political party was able to put up an electable candidate. That’s how out-of-touch with the people both political parties had become. What’s next is anybody’s guess, but from what I’ve seen so far, nothing much has changed in either party. Not yet anyway.

Nevertheless, I’m proud of the hires that CWM has made, and I’m willing to bet he did not make the OC hire based on race.

Well I’m pissed if we aren’t the first to have an oreintal OC and DC next go round

Reactions: wallycock
Our president is racist scum. A few posts got deleted, but it’s important that we don’t ignore or try to sugar coat it. America is better than that. Don’t shy away from the truth because it makes you feel uncomfortable.
What did Pastides ever do to earn your label "racist scum"? You should quit calling him names.

Agreed. The current POTUS does not hate all non-whites. If you can help him make a deal, he's all for you, regardless of race. If you have nothing to offer him, he could not care less about you, regardless of race. It's all about him.

"I can't wait until the day comes that we no longer have to mention race."

"Why does it matter what race they are? The best man should get the job!"

"I'm sick of everybody always making everything about race. Can't we just be happy we have two good coaches?"

That's how these threads always go.
Then why do you keep bring up race when you say you "can't wait until the day comes when we no longer mention race?"

I do not see anything that Champ's hire or the original post had to do with race.

Where was this when I was at Carolina in 1981????

These students have it too easy....

Mills-Images-Lifestyle-Pool.jpg

Sun bathing at the horseshoe are days long gone where you can pick up a girl...

Reactions: rogue cock
I'm espousing the ideal of colorblindedness in all hiring decisions.

... or age or where you earned your degree. Say what you want, but there is a definite hiring bias in the upstate (Mainly Greenville). If you aren’t the right color (orange), you are not respected.

Reactions: Cockish
Our president is racist scum. A few posts got deleted, but it’s important that we don’t ignore or try to sugar coat it. America is better than that. Don’t shy away from the truth because it makes you feel uncomfortable.
Since we all support a University who has a central goal of education. I encourage you to have an open mind and educate yourself a bit.....http://www.newstandardpress.com/the-donald-and-the-blacks/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT